• Pure Planet Community photo challenge September 2019 - Favourite Summer photos

Hi everyone

Time for September's photo challenge!

Nice one @DutchCaerleon for winning August's challenge with a great take on 'human powered transport'

DutchCaerleon's chosen theme for September is 'Favourite Summer photos' to keep everyone's spirits up following the return to school and work after a great summer!

Name:  deckchairs-355596_1920.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  861.8 KB

What is the photo challenge?
    Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can pick the next month's theme

Check out this how-to post for how to upload a photo to a community thread

Looking forward to seeing everyone's' favourite summer photos as we move into the cool of Autumn
  • Hi everyone

Time for September's photo challenge!

Nice one @DutchCaerleon for winning August's challenge with a great take on 'human powered transport'

DutchCaerleon's chosen theme for September is 'Favourite Summer photos' to keep everyone's spirits up following the return to school and work after a great summer!

Name:  deckchairs-355596_1920.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  861.8 KB

What is the photo challenge?
    Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can pick the next month's theme

Check out this how-to post for how to upload a photo to a community thread

Looking forward to seeing everyone's' favourite summer photos as we move into the cool of Autumn
  • I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  3.24 MB
  • I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg
  • This snap comes from the Pure Planet summer do. Let's just say that some of us were taking the volleyball a bit too seriously

Name:  Volleyball and boules and ping pong - July 2019.16.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  1.66 MB
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• This snap comes from the Pure Planet summer do. Let's just say that some of us were taking the volleyball a bit too seriously

Name:  Volleyball and boules and ping pong - July 2019.16.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  1.66 MB

• You’ve captured that a treat 👍👏👏👏🤾*♂️🤾*♀️
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • You’ve captured that a treat 👍👏👏👏🤾*♂️🤾*♀️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg

Well, I'm just going to haaave to have an ice cream now.

​Lovely pic!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg

Well, I'm just going to haaave to have an ice cream now.

​Lovely pic!
  • Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  4.53 MB
  • It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
  • The reality is i spend weeks of my life to ensure the boys can have days out like this.Name:  20190622_150433.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  793.5 KB
  • The reality is i spend weeks of my life to ensure the boys can have days out like this.Name:  20190622_150433.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  793.5 KB
  • Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooby View Post
    Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Beautiful photo @UncleScooby
    Did they serve you a nice coffee whilst the EV was charging?

• Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooby View Post
    Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Beautiful photo @UncleScooby
    Did they serve you a nice coffee whilst the EV was charging?

• @Marc, ended up being expensive charge! Had some rather nice food sitting in the garden over looking vineyards. Car ready long before we were ready to leave!
  • @Marc, ended up being expensive charge! Had some rather nice food sitting in the garden over looking vineyards. Car ready long before we were ready to leave!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
    ​Smashing pic Jonny 👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏but those things look sooooooooooooooo uncomfortable 😖😖😖

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
    ​Smashing pic Jonny 👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏but those things look sooooooooooooooo uncomfortable 😖😖😖

WALT WHITMAN
  • Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.
  • Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.