• Pure Planet Community photo challenge September 2019 - Favourite Summer photos

Hi everyone

Time for September's photo challenge!

Nice one @DutchCaerleon for winning August's challenge with a great take on 'human powered transport'

DutchCaerleon's chosen theme for September is 'Favourite Summer photos' to keep everyone's spirits up following the return to school and work after a great summer!

Name:  deckchairs-355596_1920.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  861.8 KB

What is the photo challenge?
    Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can pick the next month's theme

Check out this how-to post for how to upload a photo to a community thread

Looking forward to seeing everyone's' favourite summer photos as we move into the cool of Autumn
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hi everyone

Time for September's photo challenge!

Nice one @DutchCaerleon for winning August's challenge with a great take on 'human powered transport'

DutchCaerleon's chosen theme for September is 'Favourite Summer photos' to keep everyone's spirits up following the return to school and work after a great summer!

Name:  deckchairs-355596_1920.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  861.8 KB

What is the photo challenge?
    Each month, Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from other members, and the winner can pick the next month's theme

Check out this how-to post for how to upload a photo to a community thread

Looking forward to seeing everyone's' favourite summer photos as we move into the cool of Autumn
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  3.24 MB
  • I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg
  • This snap comes from the Pure Planet summer do. Let's just say that some of us were taking the volleyball a bit too seriously

Name:  Volleyball and boules and ping pong - July 2019.16.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  1.66 MB
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • This snap comes from the Pure Planet summer do. Let's just say that some of us were taking the volleyball a bit too seriously

Name:  Volleyball and boules and ping pong - July 2019.16.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  1.66 MB

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • You’ve captured that a treat πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€Ύ*β™‚οΈπŸ€Ύ*♀️
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • You’ve captured that a treat πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€Ύ*β™‚οΈπŸ€Ύ*♀️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg

Well, I'm just going to haaave to have an ice cream now.

​Lovely pic!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    I saw this the other day in Southport when I was out with the grandkidsName:  IMG_20190820_122750371.jpg

Well, I'm just going to haaave to have an ice cream now.

​Lovely pic!
  • Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  4.53 MB
  • It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
  • The reality is i spend weeks of my life to ensure the boys can have days out like this.Name:  20190622_150433.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  793.5 KB
  • The reality is i spend weeks of my life to ensure the boys can have days out like this.Name:  20190622_150433.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  793.5 KB
  • Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooby View Post
    Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Beautiful photo @UncleScooby
    Did they serve you a nice coffee whilst the EV was charging?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooby View Post
    Charging the EV in Sacy - France - I do miss petrol stations
    Beautiful photo @UncleScooby
    Did they serve you a nice coffee whilst the EV was charging?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • @Marc, ended up being expensive charge! Had some rather nice food sitting in the garden over looking vineyards. Car ready long before we were ready to leave!
  • @Marc, ended up being expensive charge! Had some rather nice food sitting in the garden over looking vineyards. Car ready long before we were ready to leave!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
    ​Smashing pic Jonny πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘but those things look sooooooooooooooo uncomfortable πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

WALT WHITMAN
    It has been said this is all i do in the summer.Name:  20190912_072602.jpg
    ​Smashing pic Jonny πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘but those things look sooooooooooooooo uncomfortable πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

WALT WHITMAN
  • Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.
  • Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.
  • Here's one of my favourites from my recent holiday...

Name:  ocean.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  2.44 MB

Beautiful crystal clear waters
  • Here's one of my favourites from my recent holiday...

Name:  ocean.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  2.44 MB

Beautiful crystal clear waters
  • OMG those waves look divine πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. Absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

WALT WHITMAN
  • OMG those waves look divine πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. Absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

WALT WHITMAN
  • 'Twas a summery Saturday morning in July, on the road to Bristol.

Gonna miss these floaty things in the sky

Name:  Hot air balloons in Midford - July 2019.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  1.76 MB

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • 'Twas a summery Saturday morning in July, on the road to Bristol.

Gonna miss these floaty things in the sky

Name:  Hot air balloons in Midford - July 2019.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  1.76 MB

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Ooooooooh yes, love that Bristol Balloon 🎈🎈🎈fest thingy, the Red Arrows✈️ used to be there too but not now. Forgot the location, tip of my tongue, Ashley Court think it was. Superb! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Last edited by Bev; 18-09-19 at 11:27. Reason: Once upon a time, there were three little girls who went to the Police Academy....

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ooooooooh yes, love that Bristol Balloon 🎈🎈🎈fest thingy, the Red Arrows✈️ used to be there too but not now. Forgot the location, tip of my tongue, Ashley Court think it was. Superb! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • On this wet and miserable day its great how mother nature cheers you up by sending mum and babies out to clear up the acorns from the lawn.Name:  20190922_103911.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  1.15 MB
  • On this wet and miserable day its great how mother nature cheers you up by sending mum and babies out to clear up the acorns from the lawn.Name:  20190922_103911.jpg
  • OMG our Mavis! How ultra idyllic is that Wowsa πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦Œ

WALT WHITMAN
  • OMG our Mavis! How ultra idyllic is that Wowsa πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦Œ

WALT WHITMAN
  • I had to read that twice matron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.
  • I had to read that twice matron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Haha. Its all about how tight it is hung up so that it dont just flop in half and leave your ass on the floor. Done well and its very comfy.
    On this wet and miserable day its great how mother nature cheers you up by sending mum and babies out to clear up the acorns from the lawn.Name:  20190922_103911.jpg
    Lovely photo of beautiful nature
    On this wet and miserable day its great how mother nature cheers you up by sending mum and babies out to clear up the acorns from the lawn.Name:  20190922_103911.jpg
    Lovely photo of beautiful nature