• App bug?

When I use the PP app on my iPad mini I often turn it on its side to view pages in landscape format. Whenever I'm finished and press 'Done' the app tries to go back to the launch, or home, page, but the planets play peek-a-boo and don't fully reveal themselves.

Turning the iPad back the 'right way up' does not resolve the issue and I have to terminate the app and re-launch it to fix the display.
  • When I use the PP app on my iPad mini I often turn it on its side to view pages in landscape format. Whenever I'm finished and press 'Done' the app tries to go back to the launch, or home, page, but the planets play peek-a-boo and don't fully reveal themselves.

Turning the iPad back the 'right way up' does not resolve the issue and I have to terminate the app and re-launch it to fix the display.
  • hi Oak
    ​I've already pointed out several times that the resolution and scaling is broken in all of the iterations, both online and app but is anyone listening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    When I use the PP app on my iPad mini I often turn it on its side to view pages in landscape format. Whenever I'm finished and press 'Done' the app tries to go back to the launch, or home, page, but the planets play peek-a-boo and don't fully reveal themselves.

• hi Oak
    ​I've already pointed out several times that the resolution and scaling is broken in all of the iterations, both online and app but is anyone listening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    When I use the PP app on my iPad mini I often turn it on its side to view pages in landscape format. Whenever I'm finished and press 'Done' the app tries to go back to the launch, or home, page, but the planets play peek-a-boo and don't fully reveal themselves. Turning the iPad back the 'right way up' does not resolve the issue and I have to terminate the app and re-launch it to fix the display.
    Hey @Oakbank
    Thanks for flagging this.
    I'm going to pass this on to our tech team. Could you let me know what model of iPad mini it is, and also the version of the iOS it's running?
    We'll need that info to replicate this bug and fix it
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    When I use the PP app on my iPad mini I often turn it on its side to view pages in landscape format. Whenever I'm finished and press 'Done' the app tries to go back to the launch, or home, page, but the planets play peek-a-boo and don't fully reveal themselves. Turning the iPad back the 'right way up' does not resolve the issue and I have to terminate the app and re-launch it to fix the display.
    Hey @Oakbank
    Thanks for flagging this.
    I'm going to pass this on to our tech team. Could you let me know what model of iPad mini it is, and also the version of the iOS it's running?
    We'll need that info to replicate this bug and fix it

• Hi @Oakbank
    Just to let you know we've got an new version of app out today. Details here.
    This update includes a fix for the iPad 'trimming' bug.

• Hi @Oakbank
    Just to let you know we've got an new version of app out today. Details here.
    This update includes a fix for the iPad 'trimming' bug.

• Marc

A bit late I know, but I have an iPad mini with Wi-fi & mobile data, version 12.4.1 software.

​Andy
  • Marc

A bit late I know, but I have an iPad mini with Wi-fi & mobile data, version 12.4.1 software.

​Andy
  • Have your balls shrunk Oakley? Asking cos I too have iPad mini and since update mine are tiny!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Have your balls shrunk Oakley? Asking cos I too have iPad mini and since update mine are tiny!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Have your balls shrunk Oakley? Asking cos I too have iPad mini and since update mine are tiny!
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 13
Size:  635.9 KB

• Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Have your balls shrunk Oakley? Asking cos I too have iPad mini and since update mine are tiny!
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 13
Size:  635.9 KB

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN