• Gap Between My Tenants Final Readings and OVO Taking Over as My New Supplier

Hi All,

​I moved back into my Flat on 2019-18-18.

​My Tennant (who is with Pure Planet) took the final reading on that day.

​I registered for a new account with Ovo a week earlier and that account started on 2019-08-28.

​I submitted my first metre readings on that day.

​So ... who do I contact to pay the difference between
    2019-18-18 and
    2019-08-28
    , when I dont have an account and there is no phone number.

​I was not even living in the property for all but 2 nights of that time so I cannot believe the cost will be more than a few £'s.

​Please help.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi All,

​I moved back into my Flat on 2019-18-18.

​My Tennant (who is with Pure Planet) took the final reading on that day.

​I registered for a new account with Ovo a week earlier and that account started on 2019-08-28.

​I submitted my first metre readings on that day.

​So ... who do I contact to pay the difference between
    2019-18-18 and
    2019-08-28
    , when I dont have an account and there is no phone number.

​I was not even living in the property for all but 2 nights of that time so I cannot believe the cost will be more than a few £'s.

​Please help.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi gailie13

This is one of the problems that PP are working on, but that doesn't help you.
    All I can suggest at the moment is wait until you receive the bill from PP and then pay.
    Normaly you would create an account and pay that way, but as that involves switching, it is of no use to you as you have just switched away.
    You should receive a bill in a few weeks, once the readings have been validated by a third party, this is standard practice.
  • Hi gailie13

This is one of the problems that PP are working on, but that doesn't help you.
    All I can suggest at the moment is wait until you receive the bill from PP and then pay.
    Normaly you would create an account and pay that way, but as that involves switching, it is of no use to you as you have just switched away.
    You should receive a bill in a few weeks, once the readings have been validated by a third party, this is standard practice.