• payment

I have just switched my energy supplier to Pure Planet. I have received my first bill and it states that I will be billed certain amount every month. Is this the case for everyone?

My experience from other supplier is that you give them your meter readings few times in a year and they bill you every 3-4 months or so, does everyone pay monthly at PurePlanet?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have just switched my energy supplier to Pure Planet. I have received my first bill and it states that I will be billed certain amount every month. Is this the case for everyone?

My experience from other supplier is that you give them your meter readings few times in a year and they bill you every 3-4 months or so, does everyone pay monthly at PurePlanet?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Yes, certain amount you pay every month, They will ask meter readings every month, so keeps nice and tyde, but be carefull, watch your balance. I haven't for a past 6 month and now im due £332 to energy provider.
  • Yes, certain amount you pay every month, They will ask meter readings every month, so keeps nice and tyde, but be carefull, watch your balance. I haven't for a past 6 month and now im due £332 to energy provider.

• hi Kmaarij and welcome to PP

did you get a welcome pack by email. All was explained in that.
    With PP and very many other providers you pay monthly by direct debit, the first payment is taken on the day you switch in.
    The amount is calculated based on what you (or PP) think you will use in a year, so keep an half eye on the statement balance, normally after the DD is taken it should hover somewhere around a months payment but it will vary.
    Given that you didn't know this, which is one of the very basics you may also not know that the payments are set so you pay more in the colder months Oct to March, and less in the warmer months, so your payments will increase in October and reduce next April.
    Also you need to provide regular meter readings once a month is fine, you'll get a reminder email, or home screen of the app.
    Post back if you have any more questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmaarij View Post
    I have just switched my energy supplier to Pure Planet. I have received my first bill and it states that I will be billed certain amount every month. Is this the case for everyone?

• hi Kmaarij and welcome to PP

did you get a welcome pack by email. All was explained in that.
    With PP and very many other providers you pay monthly by direct debit, the first payment is taken on the day you switch in.
    The amount is calculated based on what you (or PP) think you will use in a year, so keep an half eye on the statement balance, normally after the DD is taken it should hover somewhere around a months payment but it will vary.
    Given that you didn't know this, which is one of the very basics you may also not know that the payments are set so you pay more in the colder months Oct to March, and less in the warmer months, so your payments will increase in October and reduce next April.
    Also you need to provide regular meter readings once a month is fine, you'll get a reminder email, or home screen of the app.
    Post back if you have any more questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmaarij View Post