• Bill

I noticed that my bill is based on the estimated reading, what then is the point of asking me for a meter readin. g
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I noticed that my bill is based on the estimated reading, what then is the point of asking me for a meter readin. g
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi , it depends when you submit your readings. For example, If you submit them 2 days before your payment date, PP will estimate the usage for the last 3 days, but use your readings for the rest of the month.
    When PP request my readings , I don't send my readings until the last day possible. Ie PP say they need them by 1st, I send mine 31st. And mine are not being estimated.
    However, when you submit your next ones, previous ones will be adjusted. Hope this helps.
  • Hi , it depends when you submit your readings. For example, If you submit them 2 days before your payment date, PP will estimate the usage for the last 3 days, but use your readings for the rest of the month.
    When PP request my readings , I don't send my readings until the last day possible. Ie PP say they need them by 1st, I send mine 31st. And mine are not being estimated.
    However, when you submit your next ones, previous ones will be adjusted. Hope this helps.