• App not working, request update

My app keeps asking me to update, it also tells me that it has been updated but will not allow me to move from that page to use the app, how do you contact Pure Planet to advise them as I am thinking of leaving due to the constant problem
  • My app keeps asking me to update, it also tells me that it has been updated but will not allow me to move from that page to use the app, how do you contact Pure Planet to advise them as I am thinking of leaving due to the constant problem

• hi Gerwyn
    the last time this happened was because the update wasn’t quite available to some customers as it does not become available at exactly the same time to all( this is an update store issue, unsure if there is a fix at pp’s end but they will read this and check @Marc
    In the meanwhile if you’re absolutely sure it’s been updated and you still have the problem delete the app and reinstall or if you have a pc you can log in online at purepla.net
    What are the other problems that are constantly bugging you?
  • hi Gerwyn
    the last time this happened was because the update wasn’t quite available to some customers as it does not become available at exactly the same time to all( this is an update store issue, unsure if there is a fix at pp’s end but they will read this and check @Marc
    In the meanwhile if you’re absolutely sure it’s been updated and you still have the problem delete the app and reinstall or if you have a pc you can log in online at purepla.net

• hi Gerwyn
  • hi Gerwyn

• Quote Originally Posted by Gerwyn Liles View Post
    My app keeps asking me to update, it also tells me that it has been updated but will not allow me to move from that page to use the app, how do you contact Pure Planet to advise them as I am thinking of leaving due to the constant problem
    Hi @Gerwyn Liles
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    I'd delete the app and then reinstall it. That'll clear the cache and will allow it to start afresh.
    Bit annoying I know but it does work.
    Hope it does the trick
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Gerwyn Liles View Post
    Hi @Gerwyn Liles
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    I'd delete the app and then reinstall it. That'll clear the cache and will allow it to start afresh.
    Bit annoying I know but it does work.
    Hope it does the trick
    Community Manager - Pure Planet