• Adding referral code

Hi,

a friend end of mine has recommended Pure Planet so I took a look and decided to switch suppliers. Just after I did that my friend remembered he had a link for the £50 referral voucher, he sent it over but I had already set up my account. Is there anyway to add this after setting up?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

a friend end of mine has recommended Pure Planet so I took a look and decided to switch suppliers. Just after I did that my friend remembered he had a link for the £50 referral voucher, he sent it over but I had already set up my account. Is there anyway to add this after setting up?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi benmac
    it is at the discretion of pp and depends on individual circumstances so you should go to wattbot type message the team give all the details of referral links email addresses of your friends account and see if pp will.
    If you’re still in the cooling off period you could cancel and reapply but even then if you have several days before the cooling period expires i’d still ask before you cancel.
    For obvious reasons i would not expect pp to post a precedent on here, each case is at their discretion.
  • hi benmac
    it is at the discretion of pp and depends on individual circumstances so you should go to wattbot type message the team give all the details of referral links email addresses of your friends account and see if pp will.
    If you’re still in the cooling off period you could cancel and reapply but even then if you have several days before the cooling period expires i’d still ask before you cancel.
    For obvious reasons i would not expect pp to post a precedent on here, each case is at their discretion.