• Meter reading

I have no way of sending in a meter reading as the app is still saying 'setting up your account '
    I have logged in to the website and still nothing to actually send a meter reading. Instead I have been directed to this very annoying community post which keeps telling me how to do it via the app....HOW CAN I POSSIBLY DO THIS WITHOUT THE OPTIONS TO SEND IN METER READINGS???? This is so FRUSTRATING! Will somebody actually listen??? I have already been in touch via email to explain that I can't use the app, and guess what? I was told to send in meter readings via the app...!!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Marc; 30-08-19 at 10:47. Reason: Removing profanity
  • I have no way of sending in a meter reading as the app is still saying 'setting up your account '
    I have logged in to the website and still nothing to actually send a meter reading. Instead I have been directed to this very annoying community post which keeps telling me how to do it via the app....HOW CAN I POSSIBLY DO THIS WITHOUT THE OPTIONS TO SEND IN METER READINGS???? This is so FRUSTRATING! Will somebody actually listen??? I have already been in touch via email to explain that I can't use the app, and guess what? I was told to send in meter readings via the app...!!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, welcome to PP community.
    so, when you go to the app are you able to goto the 3 lines at the top right corner?
    If so, from the drop down box, does it have an option to 'send a meter reading'?
    If not....
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message and readings there .
    Last edited by Angelabikerbabe; 28-08-19 at 19:31.
  • Hi, welcome to PP community.
    so, when you go to the app are you able to goto the 3 lines at the top right corner?
    If so, from the drop down box, does it have an option to 'send a meter reading'?
    If not....
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message and readings there .