• Bug fixes in community platform update

Hi all
    We've pushed out a community platform update today.
    A couple of bugs have been fixed. From now bold text will once again appear bold on mobile as well as desktop, and links (such as this one to the Pure Planet Community homepage) will be clearer on mobile too (underlined and in a different colour).

Today's update also introduces some nice new features to the community's ideas board.

(This area is currently invite-only. It's a place for community members to suggest new ideas that you think Pure Planet should do. If you'd like to take part, just send me a message and I'll add you!).

You can filter ideas by status, date and popularity. Use the 'filter by' tool to select whether to see ideas that are new, being worked on, on the roadmap, implemented, not for us, or on hold.

And use the 'Sort by' tool to select whether to see latest ideas, most read, or most liked.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi all
    We've pushed out a community platform update today.
    A couple of bugs have been fixed. From now bold text will once again appear bold on mobile as well as desktop, and links (such as this one to the Pure Planet Community homepage) will be clearer on mobile too (underlined and in a different colour).

Today's update also introduces some nice new features to the community's ideas board.

(This area is currently invite-only. It's a place for community members to suggest new ideas that you think Pure Planet should do. If you'd like to take part, just send me a message and I'll add you!).

You can filter ideas by status, date and popularity. Use the 'filter by' tool to select whether to see ideas that are new, being worked on, on the roadmap, implemented, not for us, or on hold.

And use the 'Sort by' tool to select whether to see latest ideas, most read, or most liked.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet