• Cancel Smart Meter installation

What are the contact details for Magnum to cancel a smart meter installation?
    I've had three texts reminding me of my installation with 2 different contact numbers - both of which get the 'incorrect number' message.
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • What are the contact details for Magnum to cancel a smart meter installation?
    I've had three texts reminding me of my installation with 2 different contact numbers - both of which get the 'incorrect number' message.
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Timnicebutgoode View Post
    Thanks
    Have you tried 01164 783 571?

HTH
  • Quote Originally Posted by Timnicebutgoode View Post
    Thanks
    Have you tried 01164 783 571?

HTH

• Thanks! That worked!
  • Thanks! That worked!

What are the contact details for Magnum to cancel a smart meter installation? I've had three texts reminding me of my installation with 2 different contact numbers - both of which get the 'incorrect number' message. Thanks
    Hi @Timnicebutgoode
    Sorry to hear that, how annoying.
    If you've got a spare minute, it would be brill if you could send me a message with the numbers that are wrong. So I can flag this up to our smart meters team.

Thanks @X Driver for helping out a fellow community member!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

What are the contact details for Magnum to cancel a smart meter installation? I've had three texts reminding me of my installation with 2 different contact numbers - both of which get the 'incorrect number' message. Thanks
    Hi @Timnicebutgoode
    Sorry to hear that, how annoying.
    If you've got a spare minute, it would be brill if you could send me a message with the numbers that are wrong. So I can flag this up to our smart meters team.

Thanks @X Driver for helping out a fellow community member!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet