• Objections

Hi,

After trying to find a point of contact for you this is the ONLY option that there is; which I am extremely disappointed about, this is because I would like to talk to someone one to one over the phone and get this sorted out instantly, rather than having to wait god knows how long for a response on the forum.

Since this is a public forum I cannot give away the addresses/MPAN/MPRN. I have 4 addresses I would like to lift objections for.

Please let me know by Friday as this is how long it would take for most other energy companies to fix this issue.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

After trying to find a point of contact for you this is the ONLY option that there is; which I am extremely disappointed about, this is because I would like to talk to someone one to one over the phone and get this sorted out instantly, rather than having to wait god knows how long for a response on the forum.

Since this is a public forum I cannot give away the addresses/MPAN/MPRN. I have 4 addresses I would like to lift objections for.

Please let me know by Friday as this is how long it would take for most other energy companies to fix this issue.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi TheBunchBills
    Your post is unclear. Are you trying to switch 4 properties from or to PP?
    If it's to PP then the objections are at the current suppliers, if it's 4 then presumably you have 4 accounts with PP, in which case you must know how PP works?
    ​Can you clarify exactly what the problem is without giving personal details and someone will advise.
    Firstly this isn't the only means of communication, typing message the team into wattbot will send a message to the team.
    PP don't have call centres.

Quote Originally Posted by ;36249
    Hi,

• hi TheBunchBills
    Your post is unclear. Are you trying to switch 4 properties from or to PP?
    If it's to PP then the objections are at the current suppliers, if it's 4 then presumably you have 4 accounts with PP, in which case you must know how PP works?
    ​Can you clarify exactly what the problem is without giving personal details and someone will advise.
    Firstly this isn't the only means of communication, typing message the team into wattbot will send a message to the team.
    PP don't have call centres.

Quote Originally Posted by ;36249
    Hi,

• Quote Originally Posted by TheBunchBills View Post
    Hi,

Have tried Wattbot? just make sure you add something like "message the team".

HTH
  • Quote Originally Posted by TheBunchBills View Post
    Hi,

Have tried Wattbot? just make sure you add something like "message the team".

HTH

• Hi X Driver, Thank you for your response. I have tried that but I have been given a wait. Think it's very strange that you need to download the app to talk to someone.

Hi Woz, Thank you for your response. Sorry if it seemed unclear. I have 4 houses which I am switching away from PurePlanet but they have put objections on the switch. This is my first time working with PurePlanet and just seems very strange that they use an App and have no instant customer support.
  • Hi X Driver, Thank you for your response. I have tried that but I have been given a wait. Think it's very strange that you need to download the app to talk to someone.

Hi Woz, Thank you for your response. Sorry if it seemed unclear. I have 4 houses which I am switching away from PurePlanet but they have put objections on the switch. This is my first time working with PurePlanet and just seems very strange that they use an App and have no instant customer support.

• hi TheBunchBills
    This is still unclear, are you acting as an agent for other customers?
    You don't need to download the app to message the team, it can be done by logging into your accounts (plural) online. Presumably you must have 4 accounts with 4 email addresses?
    I can't understand how someone could open 4 accounts with the same provider and administer them and seemingly know nothing about the company they've used (then leave) and still not know that the provider does not have call centres. I find this very strange. (Recently increased incentive??)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBunchBills View Post
    Hi X Driver, Thank you for your response. I have tried that but I have been given a wait. Think it's very strange that you need to download the app to talk to someone.

• hi TheBunchBills
    This is still unclear, are you acting as an agent for other customers?
    You don't need to download the app to message the team, it can be done by logging into your accounts (plural) online. Presumably you must have 4 accounts with 4 email addresses?
    I can't understand how someone could open 4 accounts with the same provider and administer them and seemingly know nothing about the company they've used (then leave) and still not know that the provider does not have call centres. I find this very strange. (Recently increased incentive??)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBunchBills View Post
    Hi X Driver, Thank you for your response. I have tried that but I have been given a wait. Think it's very strange that you need to download the app to talk to someone.

• Hi,

We are an agent acting on houses which we recently acquired. The issue is I do not have any accounts with PurePlanet, they are supplying a few properties in which we manage and want to switch them to a new company. For each one they have put an objection for the switch.

All I want to do is get the objection lifted so I can switch to the new supplier.
  • Hi,

We are an agent acting on houses which we recently acquired. The issue is I do not have any accounts with PurePlanet, they are supplying a few properties in which we manage and want to switch them to a new company. For each one they have put an objection for the switch.

All I want to do is get the objection lifted so I can switch to the new supplier.

• hi thebunchbills
    Thanks for clarification
    This is beyond the community. Under normal circumstances I would suggest opening an account or waiting for paper bill to arrive and there is a way to make a one-off payment, but you have 4 and each would need a unique email.
    Your best course of action is to enter into a dialogue with one of the staff. Send a DM (direct message) little envelope top rhs (landscape if app) to marc. You have probably been blocked because PP don't know who to ask for settling the account(s)
    PP is in the process of facilitating landlords or agents with new processes but this is work in progress.
  • hi thebunchbills
    Thanks for clarification
    This is beyond the community. Under normal circumstances I would suggest opening an account or waiting for paper bill to arrive and there is a way to make a one-off payment, but you have 4 and each would need a unique email.
    Your best course of action is to enter into a dialogue with one of the staff. Send a DM (direct message) little envelope top rhs (landscape if app) to marc. You have probably been blocked because PP don't know who to ask for settling the account(s)
    PP is in the process of facilitating landlords or agents with new processes but this is work in progress.