• Final meter reading

I have left pureplanet, and given my moving date on the app. This date has now passed, and now there is no option on the app to submit my final reading or see my previous bills.
    can customer service contact me please?
  • I have left pureplanet, and given my moving date on the app. This date has now passed, and now there is no option on the app to submit my final reading or see my previous bills.

• ​You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
  • ​You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

• Quote Originally Posted by r33ceh View Post
    I have left pureplanet, and given my moving date on the app. This date has now passed, and now there is no option on the app to submit my final reading or see my previous bills.
    Hi @r33ceh
    Welcome to the communuity, and thanks for posting.
    Have you switched to a new supplier and given them opening meter readings?
    If so, this FAQ may help. It takes about six weeks for you to get a final bill from PP.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by r33ceh View Post
    Hi @r33ceh
    Welcome to the communuity, and thanks for posting.
    Have you switched to a new supplier and given them opening meter readings?
    If so, this FAQ may help. It takes about six weeks for you to get a final bill from PP.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet