• Problems Using Site

Hello there,

I'm having problems using the site - I've tried completing the registration, using the watbot etc..no joy at all.

I have Safari in place so wonder if that's the problem.. I have a disability so just wanted to know that my registration is complete and if I'm on the priority register or whatever it is?

Please let me know if anyone has any answers otherwise I may have to return to my previous provider.

Many thanks, Kiran
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello there,

I'm having problems using the site - I've tried completing the registration, using the watbot etc..no joy at all.

I have Safari in place so wonder if that's the problem.. I have a disability so just wanted to know that my registration is complete and if I'm on the priority register or whatever it is?

Please let me know if anyone has any answers otherwise I may have to return to my previous provider.

Many thanks, Kiran
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Kiran

Others will be able to comment on the issues around Safari, but just to say if you haven't completed the application and received a welcome pack by email, then the switch hasn't begun and you are still with your current provider.

When you have successfully begun your switch, you can then go to
    Menu > Account > Priority Services Register to let Pure Planet know

Stephen
    Last edited by stephenrand; 25-08-19 at 22:05.
  • Hi Kiran

Others will be able to comment on the issues around Safari, but just to say if you haven't completed the application and received a welcome pack by email, then the switch hasn't begun and you are still with your current provider.

When you have successfully begun your switch, you can then go to
    Menu > Account > Priority Services Register to let Pure Planet know

Stephen

• hi Kiran
    First of all don't worry about the Priority register, you can update the info in that section in app or online at any time.
    If you update it you need to log out and back in again to see the update, or at least that was my experience.(not with safari but prob same dunno...and I have mentioned it but not pushed it as a bug so that needs looking into.so... REMINDER to me...)

If you want to send a message through wattbot, a message where you need a response from PP rather than an auto-bot response you need to type message the team and you'll get a response within 24 working hours (bank hols /weekends excluded)
    Wattbot can't look at your account, only PP can do that.

Re the registration as said in other post, if you got as far as submitting bank details it's probably worked OK and you should then get an email from:
    no-reply@purepla.net (as far as I know this is an automated process but anything could happen over BH weekend and I can't test it out as it would mean switching someone!)
    Subject FOR INFO: Welcome to Pure Planet with the following:Name:  welcome-r.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  11.2 KB
    If you can give details of how far you got through the reg process and what's happened that's caused your words no joy, we'll try to help more.
    The registration process should flow, where do you think it's failed? Did you get a screen at the end saying it was complete?

forget to add re your final line, if your switch has instigated and you decide to cancel you'll need to do that through app or online, 14 day cooling-off period)
    If it hasn't you won't need to return to previous because you won't have switched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
    Hello there,

Many thanks, Kiran
    Last edited by woz; 26-08-19 at 00:40.
  • hi Kiran
    First of all don't worry about the Priority register, you can update the info in that section in app or online at any time.
    If you update it you need to log out and back in again to see the update, or at least that was my experience.(not with safari but prob same dunno...and I have mentioned it but not pushed it as a bug so that needs looking into.so... REMINDER to me...)

If you want to send a message through wattbot, a message where you need a response from PP rather than an auto-bot response you need to type message the team and you'll get a response within 24 working hours (bank hols /weekends excluded)
    Wattbot can't look at your account, only PP can do that.

Re the registration as said in other post, if you got as far as submitting bank details it's probably worked OK and you should then get an email from:
    no-reply@purepla.net (as far as I know this is an automated process but anything could happen over BH weekend and I can't test it out as it would mean switching someone!)
    Subject FOR INFO: Welcome to Pure Planet with the following:Name:  welcome-r.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  11.2 KB
    If you can give details of how far you got through the reg process and what's happened that's caused your words no joy, we'll try to help more.
    The registration process should flow, where do you think it's failed? Did you get a screen at the end saying it was complete?

forget to add re your final line, if your switch has instigated and you decide to cancel you'll need to do that through app or online, 14 day cooling-off period)
    If it hasn't you won't need to return to previous because you won't have switched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran View Post
    Hello there,

Many thanks, Kiran