• Bill

How I will clear my bill? Iam not paying enough. I would like to increase direct debit
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How I will clear my bill? Iam not paying enough. I would like to increase direct debit
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hello Kat
    no problem, go to help in app or online, ask wattbot, type message the team ask for a dd review with the intention to clear your arrears and if you have a figure in mind it won't hurt to mention it.
    ​Replies usually within 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchowdhury View Post
    How I will clear my bill? Iam not paying enough. I would like to increase direct debit
  • hello Kat
    no problem, go to help in app or online, ask wattbot, type message the team ask for a dd review with the intention to clear your arrears and if you have a figure in mind it won't hurt to mention it.
    ​Replies usually within 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchowdhury View Post

• Hi

As you are probably aware, Pure Planet's billing system is set up to be lower in the summer months, and higher in the winter months.

I would suggest you start by reading, this regarding summer and winter, this regarding Pure Planet's Direct Debit reviews, and this regarding how to contact the team.

If between them, those sections don't help you, then by all means come back here, but please bear in mind, most of the people on here are fellow Pure Planet customers - not Pure Planet staff.

Regards
    Gwynd
  • Hi

As you are probably aware, Pure Planet's billing system is set up to be lower in the summer months, and higher in the winter months.

I would suggest you start by reading, this regarding summer and winter, this regarding Pure Planet's Direct Debit reviews, and this regarding how to contact the team.

If between them, those sections don't help you, then by all means come back here, but please bear in mind, most of the people on here are fellow Pure Planet customers - not Pure Planet staff.

Regards
    Gwynd