• IHD

Hi

I recently had the new smart meters installed, with IHD.

The engineer was unable to connect this to the hub.

I live in the north and as I understand there will be a firmware roll out in September.

Will this roll out automatically update my hub and IHD and will this then allow me to use it automatically?

also I was not given an instruction manual or shown how to use the Smart meters, is there an online guide?

thanks in advance

​paul
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

I live in the north and as I understand there will be a firmware roll out in September.

Will this roll out automatically update my hub and IHD and will this then allow me to use it automatically?

also I was not given an instruction manual or shown how to use the Smart meters, is there an online guide?

thanks in advance

​paul
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi PaulKerr73
    Welcome to the community,
    I am assuming that the smart meters were fitted by Pure Planet.
    Here is a link to the IHD user guide

https://support.geotogether.com/en/s...ton-user-guide

Hope this helps.
  • Hi PaulKerr73

Hope this helps.

• Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi PaulKerr73

Hope this helps.

Hi Duppy

thank you

The company was called Magnum Utilities, installed on behalf of Pure Planet. The Engineer spent 4 hours trying to get the link between the IHD and the hub for the smart meters.

The engineer was told to leave and I was left with an IHD that does not work. It was switched on but as it is not linked to the hub, no data is showing and it is not accessible as it is not connected to the hub.

Thanks for the link, I will see if that helps or I’m stuck until the update next month.

Paul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi PaulKerr73

Hope this helps.

Hi Duppy

thank you

The company was called Magnum Utilities, installed on behalf of Pure Planet. The Engineer spent 4 hours trying to get the link between the IHD and the hub for the smart meters.

The engineer was told to leave and I was left with an IHD that does not work. It was switched on but as it is not linked to the hub, no data is showing and it is not accessible as it is not connected to the hub.

Thanks for the link, I will see if that helps or I’m stuck until the update next month.

Paul
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi PaulKerr73

Hope this helps.

Hi Duppy

thank you

Paul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi PaulKerr73

Hope this helps.

Hi Duppy

thank you

Paul

• hi Paul
    and this if any use (assuming it attaches OK)
    TRIO2 IHDL-A-USG-001_7.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKerr73 View Post
    Hi

thanks in advance

​paul
  • hi Paul
    and this if any use (assuming it attaches OK)
    TRIO2 IHDL-A-USG-001_7.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKerr73 View Post
    Hi

thanks in advance

​paul