• Cancel switch

Hi,

I started to switch from my supplier using a comparison site but couldnt complete the switch. When I tried to complete the switch it errored saying ‘i cant give you a quote right now’. After several days of trying, I gave up and started a new quote but this is worse than the original offer, so please can you cancel my switch as I cant see how to do this.

thanks,

​S
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I started to switch from my supplier using a comparison site but couldnt complete the switch. When I tried to complete the switch it errored saying ‘i cant give you a quote right now’. After several days of trying, I gave up and started a new quote but this is worse than the original offer, so please can you cancel my switch as I cant see how to do this.

thanks,

​S
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Sgp03
    If you didn't complete the process then you haven't switched.
    I can't advise further as I don't know how far through the process you went.
    Have you downloaded the app or registered at purepla.net?
    Have a read of this and post back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGP03 View Post
    Hi,

thanks,

​S
  • Hi Sgp03
    If you didn't complete the process then you haven't switched.
    I can't advise further as I don't know how far through the process you went.
    Have you downloaded the app or registered at purepla.net?
    Have a read of this and post back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGP03 View Post
    Hi,

thanks,

​S