• App never works. Had enough. Switching today to another supplier

I moaned about this previously and got lots of positive feedback so I gave themn another chance but you know what - it is still a problem and it is not worth the hassle anymore, so as Pure Planet cannot get their act together and deliver a operating model that works as they claim it will I am switching today, and I'm making a saving on my bills too.

If any of you can feed back to the company that they are going to lose customers over this it might be worth them knowing. And for those constantly struggling to access their account (like me) go and see what others can offer. I did and I feel relieved.

Goodbye and good luck.
  • I moaned about this previously and got lots of positive feedback so I gave themn another chance but you know what - it is still a problem and it is not worth the hassle anymore, so as Pure Planet cannot get their act together and deliver a operating model that works as they claim it will I am switching today, and I'm making a saving on my bills too.

If any of you can feed back to the company that they are going to lose customers over this it might be worth them knowing. And for those constantly struggling to access their account (like me) go and see what others can offer. I did and I feel relieved.

Goodbye and good luck.

• Sorry you have had such a negative experience - I think I can safely say that the vast majority of customers don't have a problem with the app, and now you can run your account via the website, you don't even need to use the app...

I hope the new supplier's grass is greener

Stephen

PS When you posted in June several people asked for more information so they could help solve the problem. Might you have been happier if you had replied to one of them? Just a thought...
    Last edited by stephenrand; 21-08-19 at 10:38.
  • Sorry you have had such a negative experience - I think I can safely say that the vast majority of customers don't have a problem with the app, and now you can run your account via the website, you don't even need to use the app...

I hope the new supplier's grass is greener

Stephen

PS When you posted in June several people asked for more information so they could help solve the problem. Might you have been happier if you had replied to one of them? Just a thought...

• [QUOTE=stephenrand;35936]Sorry you have had such a negative experience - I think I can safely say that the vast majority of customers don't have a problem with the app, and now you can run your account via the website, you don't even need to use the app...

For me the app is great, everything is there to see at the touch of a button. So much easier than what other suppliers offer
  • [QUOTE=stephenrand;35936]Sorry you have had such a negative experience - I think I can safely say that the vast majority of customers don't have a problem with the app, and now you can run your account via the website, you don't even need to use the app...

For me the app is great, everything is there to see at the touch of a button. So much easier than what other suppliers offer

• Quote Originally Posted by Fed up of app not working View Post
    I moaned about this previously and got lots of positive feedback so I gave themn another chance but you know what - it is still a problem and it is not worth the hassle anymore, so as Pure Planet cannot get their act together and deliver a operating model that works as they claim it will I am switching today, and I'm making a saving on my bills too.

Goodbye and good luck.

Hi,

Have read both of your posts and am still none the wiser as to why the app won't work for you.

So my first question would have been, have you logged in correctly?

On from that we could have worked out through a checklist to hopefully find where the problem was and if it was a general problem or member specific problem.

Just my thoughts.

X Driver
  • Quote Originally Posted by Fed up of app not working View Post

Goodbye and good luck.

Hi,

Have read both of your posts and am still none the wiser as to why the app won't work for you.

So my first question would have been, have you logged in correctly?

On from that we could have worked out through a checklist to hopefully find where the problem was and if it was a general problem or member specific problem.

Just my thoughts.

X Driver

• Hi Fed up
    On behalf of PP (but not as their representative) Thank you for the feedback
    Looking at your postings it was pretty clear that you'd never be happy with Pure Planet. Either you or your devices were just not compatible with PP.

I think that whatever problems you experienced were ultimately solvable - I've seen very little on here that isn't (there are still some irritations but PP do listen). I hate to use the word but they are quite agile which comes with the small size. PP are a relatively new company and learning all the time. I've seen great strides in the relatively short time I've been contributing to the community but fortunately (for PP) you are an outlier.
    One thing I won't do is apologise on their behalf, I don't have enough facts to make a call on what went wrong here. That said your experience is regrettable if only for the reason that people always focus on the negative comments.
    I can't help but think that if you'd engaged with the community in the same way when you couldn't get things working, as you did when you left, things may have turned out very differently, but as I said, I don't have the facts.

I think for your own peace of mind you are better off moving. I genuinely wish you luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fed up of app not working View Post

Goodbye and good luck.
    Last edited by woz; 21-08-19 at 14:34.
  • Hi Fed up
    On behalf of PP (but not as their representative) Thank you for the feedback
    Looking at your postings it was pretty clear that you'd never be happy with Pure Planet. Either you or your devices were just not compatible with PP.

I think that whatever problems you experienced were ultimately solvable - I've seen very little on here that isn't (there are still some irritations but PP do listen). I hate to use the word but they are quite agile which comes with the small size. PP are a relatively new company and learning all the time. I've seen great strides in the relatively short time I've been contributing to the community but fortunately (for PP) you are an outlier.
    One thing I won't do is apologise on their behalf, I don't have enough facts to make a call on what went wrong here. That said your experience is regrettable if only for the reason that people always focus on the negative comments.
    I can't help but think that if you'd engaged with the community in the same way when you couldn't get things working, as you did when you left, things may have turned out very differently, but as I said, I don't have the facts.

I think for your own peace of mind you are better off moving. I genuinely wish you luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fed up of app not working View Post

Goodbye and good luck.