Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• App never works. Had enough. Switching today to another supplier

I moaned about this previously and got lots of positive feedback so I gave themn another chance but you know what - it is still a problem and it is not worth the hassle anymore, so as Pure Planet cannot get their act together and deliver a operating model that works as they claim it will I am switching today, and I'm making a saving on my bills too.

If any of you can feed back to the company that they are going to lose customers over this it might be worth them knowing. And for those constantly struggling to access their account (like me) go and see what others can offer. I did and I feel relieved.

Goodbye and good luck.
  • I moaned about this previously and got lots of positive feedback so I gave themn another chance but you know what - it is still a problem and it is not worth the hassle anymore, so as Pure Planet cannot get their act together and deliver a operating model that works as they claim it will I am switching today, and I'm making a saving on my bills too.

If any of you can feed back to the company that they are going to lose customers over this it might be worth them knowing. And for those constantly struggling to access their account (like me) go and see what others can offer. I did and I feel relieved.

Goodbye and good luck.