• M.eter id

The meter I'd I have received from pure planet is not correct. How do I contact them?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • The meter I'd I have received from pure planet is not correct. How do I contact them?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

I have just subscribed to pure planet for my energy, but the meter ID they have given me starts 16K000 while mine starts 16K020, the other digits are correct. But there seems no way I can get this smart bot to tell me how to get it corrected. Do I just wait and hope someone reads the question I posed to the bot?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I have re-checked the meter number. Case of misreading it. The number given by Pure Planet corresponds to my meter ID. sorry!
  • I have just subscribed to pure planet for my energy, but the meter ID they have given me starts 16K000 while mine starts 16K020, the other digits are correct. But there seems no way I can get this smart bot to tell me how to get it corrected. Do I just wait and hope someone reads the question I posed to the bot?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I have re-checked the meter number. Case of misreading it. The number given by Pure Planet corresponds to my meter ID. sorry!

• hi Franklin
    what's the issue with the meter?
    In answer to your question go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, but it might save you time if you ask on here first as others may have had the same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    The meter I'd I have received from pure planet is not correct. How do I contact them?
  • hi Franklin
    what's the issue with the meter?
    In answer to your question go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, but it might save you time if you ask on here first as others may have had the same issue.

• Ahh Ok, If you are referring to the actual meter serial number, yes that needs to be verified as correct.
    Is it only one digit wrong? That sounds unlikely, but if so I wonder whether it's an error on the meter database.
    Anyway..
    Go to help in app or online
    ask wattbot
    type 'message the team' (without quotes) and explain your meter serial may be incorrectly recorded by PP, give them the serial on the meter
    and also attach a photo of your meter showing the serial.
    ​replies within 24 hrs
    update...
    Ignore this - I did say it was unlikely!

I have just subscribed to pure planet for my energy, but the meter ID they have given me starts 16K000 while mine starts 16K020, the other digits are correct. But there seems no way I can get this smart bot to tell me how to get it corrected. Do I just wait and hope someone reads the question I posed to the bot?
  • Ahh Ok, If you are referring to the actual meter serial number, yes that needs to be verified as correct.
    Is it only one digit wrong? That sounds unlikely, but if so I wonder whether it's an error on the meter database.
    Anyway..
    Go to help in app or online
    ask wattbot
    type 'message the team' (without quotes) and explain your meter serial may be incorrectly recorded by PP, give them the serial on the meter
    and also attach a photo of your meter showing the serial.
    ​replies within 24 hrs
    update...
    Ignore this - I did say it was unlikely!

• Nice one @Franklin for letting us know it's OK!

Great advice from @woz if you need to get in touch with the team in future BTW - just type 'message the team' if he can't answer your question
  • Nice one @Franklin for letting us know it's OK!

Great advice from @woz if you need to get in touch with the team in future BTW - just type 'message the team' if he can't answer your question

• Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Nice one @Franklin for letting us know it's OK!

...oh and by 'he' I mean WattBot, though @woz can answer most things too
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Nice one @Franklin for letting us know it's OK!

...oh and by 'he' I mean WattBot, though @woz can answer most things too

• I seriously thought you meant Wozeeta Nat when I read it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I seriously thought you meant Wozeeta Nat when I read it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN