• Bill

I moved into this property on the 2nd August why do I have to pay April to September bill

- - - Updated - - -

I can provide proof I moved in on the 2nd
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Nataly; 23-08-19 at 11:28. Reason: changing text colour from white
  • I moved into this property on the 2nd August why do I have to pay April to September bill

- - - Updated - - -

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Charlotte

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers - and they are a helpful bunch...

First, be assured you won't have to pay for energy you haven't used.

There's two vital questions: was Pure Planet already supplying the property when you moved in? Have you joined Pure Planet yourself?

If you haven't joined Pure Planet yourself, do it straight away. In effect you need to switch ownership of the energy account to you. Use the current ready, but also keep a note of the readings when you moved in. The person moving out should have sent their final readings.

When you have joined, or if you already have, then it's probably also worth contacting Pure Planet. Open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' (without the quote marks) in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days, and they will be able to sort things out.

If you have any further questions, or I have misunderstood your question, post back here and someone will help you further.

Best wishes
    Stephen
  • Hi Charlotte

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers - and they are a helpful bunch...

First, be assured you won't have to pay for energy you haven't used.

There's two vital questions: was Pure Planet already supplying the property when you moved in? Have you joined Pure Planet yourself?

If you haven't joined Pure Planet yourself, do it straight away. In effect you need to switch ownership of the energy account to you. Use the current ready, but also keep a note of the readings when you moved in. The person moving out should have sent their final readings.

When you have joined, or if you already have, then it's probably also worth contacting Pure Planet. Open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' (without the quote marks) in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days, and they will be able to sort things out.

If you have any further questions, or I have misunderstood your question, post back here and someone will help you further.

Best wishes
    Stephen

• hi Charlotte
    It's clear from your post that this is going to be account /bill related.
    You need to go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, and you can attach proof there too.
    Replies not instant, usually 24 hrs.
    ​Post back (in the same thread) if you still need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte1995 View Post
    I moved into this property on the 2nd August why do I have to pay April to September bill

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by woz; 20-08-19 at 16:53.
  • hi Charlotte
    It's clear from your post that this is going to be account /bill related.
    You need to go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, and you can attach proof there too.
    Replies not instant, usually 24 hrs.
    ​Post back (in the same thread) if you still need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte1995 View Post

- - - Updated - - -