• Switching to Pure Planet

Please can someone confirm that my the switch from my current energy provider is taking place. I have not received any confirmation

​Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Please can someone confirm that my the switch from my current energy provider is taking place. I have not received any confirmation

​Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi pauln

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers, who are usually a helpful bunch!!

I wonder how you initiated your switch? There are sometimes some glitches if you started in a comparison website.

You should definitely get an email confirmation (check your spam folder?) "A day after you join you will get your welcome pack by email and we'll confirm your switch date."

If you haven't had that email, and you started on the app or the Pure Planet website, I would start again. If you started on a comparison website to get some additional cashback reward, give us a bit more information and someone will reply with helpful advice.

It's worth persevering!

Regards, Stephen
  • Hi pauln

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers, who are usually a helpful bunch!!

I wonder how you initiated your switch? There are sometimes some glitches if you started in a comparison website.

You should definitely get an email confirmation (check your spam folder?) "A day after you join you will get your welcome pack by email and we'll confirm your switch date."

If you haven't had that email, and you started on the app or the Pure Planet website, I would start again. If you started on a comparison website to get some additional cashback reward, give us a bit more information and someone will reply with helpful advice.

It's worth persevering!

Regards, Stephen

• hi Pauln
    have you registered either online or on app? You should see your account updating with progress of the switch.
    ​What does your account say?
    Quote Originally Posted by pauln View Post
    Please can someone confirm that my the switch from my current energy provider is taking place. I have not received any confirmation

​Thanks
  • hi Pauln
    have you registered either online or on app? You should see your account updating with progress of the switch.
    ​What does your account say?
    Quote Originally Posted by pauln View Post

​Thanks