• Credit

I am over £250 in credit. Does anyone know what happens to it?
    Watt bot is useless.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am over £250 in credit. Does anyone know what happens to it?
    Watt bot is useless.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there

1. You should always be roughly one month's payment in credit because you pay in advance for your energy.

2. It's not unusual to build up credit in the summer months, because despite the split summer/winter payments the summer payments may still be in excess of many people's usage if heating is a big proportion of it. It certainly happens to me.

3. Pure Planet review your account about every six months and suggest an adjustment if needed.

4. You can request a refund by going to Wattbot - make sure you put 'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the situation.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi there

1. You should always be roughly one month's payment in credit because you pay in advance for your energy.

2. It's not unusual to build up credit in the summer months, because despite the split summer/winter payments the summer payments may still be in excess of many people's usage if heating is a big proportion of it. It certainly happens to me.

3. Pure Planet review your account about every six months and suggest an adjustment if needed.

4. You can request a refund by going to Wattbot - make sure you put 'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the situation.

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• hi marshallm
    ​have a look at the reply HERE. You can ask for a part refund or review your DD but don't forget it's based on a year and will fluctuate
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallm View Post
    Watt bot is useless.
  • hi marshallm
    ​have a look at the reply HERE. You can ask for a part refund or review your DD but don't forget it's based on a year and will fluctuate
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallm View Post
    Watt bot is useless.

• Many thanks.
  • Many thanks.