• bereavement

i have a letter here from you wanting my daughters meter readings who has recently passed away her name is jane hopkins, she also set up an account for me pamela clarkson but i cannot get into it as i dont know my password i want to give you my meter readings too. pam clarkson
  • i have a letter here from you wanting my daughters meter readings who has recently passed away her name is jane hopkins, she also set up an account for me pamela clarkson but i cannot get into it as i dont know my password i want to give you my meter readings too. pam clarkson

• Dear Pam

I am so sorry to read this, please accept my condolences. Dealing with things like this is always difficult in these circumstances.

The readers of these posts are mainly fellow customers like me, but I will alert a staff member immediately, and I hope they will be in touch very soon.

With sympathy
    Stephen
  • Dear Pam

I am so sorry to read this, please accept my condolences. Dealing with things like this is always difficult in these circumstances.

The readers of these posts are mainly fellow customers like me, but I will alert a staff member immediately, and I hope they will be in touch very soon.

With sympathy
    Stephen

• Hi Pam @henderson1

Firstly, I'm really sorry for your loss.

It looks like you've already emailed the team about closing the account - they'll be in touch with you via email today to let you know the next steps.

In terms of your own account, you don't need a password to log in. All you need is your email address - you'll be sent an email verification, so you just need access to your inbox.
    There's also an FAQ on logging in here.

I'm also sending you a private message about all of this now.
  • Hi Pam @henderson1

Firstly, I'm really sorry for your loss.

It looks like you've already emailed the team about closing the account - they'll be in touch with you via email today to let you know the next steps.

In terms of your own account, you don't need a password to log in. All you need is your email address - you'll be sent an email verification, so you just need access to your inbox.
    There's also an FAQ on logging in here.

I'm also sending you a private message about all of this now.