• Why do I need to keep supplying metre readings

I have had the new smart maters installed now for around 4 months and I still have to provide gas meter readings. Why?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have had the new smart maters installed now for around 4 months and I still have to provide gas meter readings. Why?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Andrew007 @Duppy
    A quick update to let you guys know I've posted some info about why we're still asking for meter readings from Members who've had new SMETS2 smart meters installed by us.
    Hope it's useful!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Andrew007 @Duppy
    A quick update to let you guys know I've posted some info about why we're still asking for meter readings from Members who've had new SMETS2 smart meters installed by us.
    Hope it's useful!

• Hi @andrew007uk
    While we're still in our pilot phase of installing smart meters, we're asking Members to keep sending us readings.
    Here's an FAQ with more info.
    This should have been explained in information left with you by our partners Magnum Utlities.
    Can I ask whether you got this, and if this info was explained to you? There's been a few posts about this lately, so I'm worried that we're not making this clear enough.
    Other members like @woz have spotted this too.

• Hi @andrew007uk
    While we're still in our pilot phase of installing smart meters, we're asking Members to keep sending us readings.
    Here's an FAQ with more info.
    This should have been explained in information left with you by our partners Magnum Utlities.
    Can I ask whether you got this, and if this info was explained to you? There's been a few posts about this lately, so I'm worried that we're not making this clear enough.

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @andrew007uk

Hi Marc
    Thought I'd let you know that when my Smart meters were fitted the only thing I got was an IHD instruction leaflet, no mention of continued meter readings, although I was aware of this from community posts pre and post installation.
    Hi @andrew007uk

Hi Marc
    Thought I'd let you know that when my Smart meters were fitted the only thing I got was an IHD instruction leaflet, no mention of continued meter readings, although I was aware of this from community posts pre and post installation.

Hi @andrew007uk While we're still in our pilot phase of installing smart meters, we're asking Members to keep sending us readings. Here's an FAQ with more info. This should have been explained in information left with you by our partners Magnum Utlities. Can I ask whether you got this, and if this info was explained to you? There's been a few posts about this lately, so I'm worried that we're not making this clear enough. Other members like @woz have spotted this too.
    A bit more info @andrew007uk
    Magnum should have emailed you a link to our FAQ here in the community as part of the install.
    It's possible it went to spam?
    @Duppy
    These emails were sent from 12 July onwards (one of the 'learnings' from the pilot!)

Hi @andrew007uk While we're still in our pilot phase of installing smart meters, we're asking Members to keep sending us readings. Here's an FAQ with more info. This should have been explained in information left with you by our partners Magnum Utlities. Can I ask whether you got this, and if this info was explained to you? There's been a few posts about this lately, so I'm worried that we're not making this clear enough. Other members like @woz have spotted this too.
    A bit more info @andrew007uk
    Magnum should have emailed you a link to our FAQ here in the community as part of the install.
    It's possible it went to spam?
    @Duppy
    These emails were sent from 12 July onwards (one of the 'learnings' from the pilot!)