• Billing

Hi

I have just recived a bill which correctly records the meter readings given on 15th August.

Why is it that the bill charges are then based on unrealistic, much higher, estimates for the 18th August ?

You have actual readings provided via the app so why am I not being billed according to those actual readings???

Regards

Bob
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

I have just recived a bill which correctly records the meter readings given on 15th August.

Why is it that the bill charges are then based on unrealistic, much higher, estimates for the 18th August ?

You have actual readings provided via the app so why am I not being billed according to those actual readings???

Regards

Bob
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

​Hi , it depends when you submit your readings. For example, If you submit them 2 days before your payment date, PP will estimate the usage for the last 3 days, but use your readings for the rest of the month.
    When PP request my readings , I don't send my readings until the last day possible. Ie PP say they need them by 1st, I send mine 31st. And mine are not being estimated.
    However, when you submit your next ones, previous ones will be adjusted. Hope this helps.
  • ​Hi , it depends when you submit your readings. For example, If you submit them 2 days before your payment date, PP will estimate the usage for the last 3 days, but use your readings for the rest of the month.
    When PP request my readings , I don't send my readings until the last day possible. Ie PP say they need them by 1st, I send mine 31st. And mine are not being estimated.
    However, when you submit your next ones, previous ones will be adjusted. Hope this helps.