• Debt payment plan nobody getting in touch to deal with it really worried

    Why will nobody phone me about a debt repayment plan I've requested help through wattbot and emails and still nobody has offered to help
    Tap below to see the best answer
    0
  • Why will nobody phone me about a debt repayment plan I've requested help through wattbot and emails and still nobody has offered to help
    Tap below to see the best answer


  • Best Answer

    Hi @Pmorley

    I checked this out with our Member Services team as we'd want to get this sorted for you ASAP

    Looks like you'd received emails and WattBot chats from the team on 16 August following the call with our Collections team.

    Ben from the team has just sent you another email asking when's best for them to get back in touch with you, so if you could reply to that they'll be able to discuss a payment plan that works for you.

    Nice one @X Driver for helping out another member
    0
  • Hi @Pmorley

    I checked this out with our Member Services team as we'd want to get this sorted for you ASAP

    Looks like you'd received emails and WattBot chats from the team on 16 August following the call with our Collections team.

    Ben from the team has just sent you another email asking when's best for them to get back in touch with you, so if you could reply to that they'll be able to discuss a payment plan that works for you.

    Nice one @X Driver for helping out another member


  • Quote Originally Posted by Pmorley View Post
    Why will nobody phone me about a debt repayment plan I've requested help through wattbot and emails and still nobody has offered to help
    If when you have used Wattbot after Wattbot's reply type "message the team" and they should see it and respond usually by the end of the next working day at the latest.

    The fact that no one has contacted you implies that maybe the message hasn't been received at their end.

    HTH

    X Driver
    0
  • Quote Originally Posted by Pmorley View Post
    Why will nobody phone me about a debt repayment plan I've requested help through wattbot and emails and still nobody has offered to help
    If when you have used Wattbot after Wattbot's reply type "message the team" and they should see it and respond usually by the end of the next working day at the latest.

    The fact that no one has contacted you implies that maybe the message hasn't been received at their end.

    HTH

    X Driver


  • I received the email from Ben and asked him to phone me today to get this quickly resolved but no one has called yet, why does it take so long? your hours of opening are pretty useless in this day and age
    0
  • I received the email from Ben and asked him to phone me today to get this quickly resolved but no one has called yet, why does it take so long? your hours of opening are pretty useless in this day and age


  • hi PMorley
    ​I have no doubt PP will be in touch with you.
    What do you think the opening hours should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmorley View Post
    I received the email from Ben and asked him to phone me today to get this quickly resolved but no one has called yet, why does it take so long? your hours of opening are pretty useless in this day and age
    0
  • hi PMorley
    ​I have no doubt PP will be in touch with you.
    What do you think the opening hours should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmorley View Post
    I received the email from Ben and asked him to phone me today to get this quickly resolved but no one has called yet, why does it take so long? your hours of opening are pretty useless in this day and age


  • 8am-8pm perhaps like other companies? and weekends as well if you have an urgent problem on a friday you cannot resolve it until monday which is pretty frustrating
    0
  • 8am-8pm perhaps like other companies? and weekends as well if you have an urgent problem on a friday you cannot resolve it until monday which is pretty frustrating


  • Quote Originally Posted by Pmorley View Post
    8am-8pm perhaps like other companies? and weekends as well if you have an urgent problem on a friday you cannot resolve it until monday which is pretty frustrating
    I suppose it depends as what you mean as an urgent problem. A supply problem is down to the grid and a bill problem is not that urgent, really it's not.

    I know from the start of this thread you say you are worried but if you have done what you should have done or agreed to have done, there should be no reason to worry.

    To sort of throw questions back, how do you think an 8 to 8 7 day a week call centre would have helped you better over the current system?
    or is the problem because you are on tender hooks waiting for a phone call?
    Or what type of reply to your question could Wattbot have made to have put you at ease?

    or the biggy, were you just looking for reassurance that it's not that much of a problem and everything is under control so don't worry and why didn't Ben phone this afternoon?

    Keep the community informed.


    X Driver
    0
  • Quote Originally Posted by Pmorley View Post
    8am-8pm perhaps like other companies? and weekends as well if you have an urgent problem on a friday you cannot resolve it until monday which is pretty frustrating
    I suppose it depends as what you mean as an urgent problem. A supply problem is down to the grid and a bill problem is not that urgent, really it's not.

    I know from the start of this thread you say you are worried but if you have done what you should have done or agreed to have done, there should be no reason to worry.

    To sort of throw questions back, how do you think an 8 to 8 7 day a week call centre would have helped you better over the current system?
    or is the problem because you are on tender hooks waiting for a phone call?
    Or what type of reply to your question could Wattbot have made to have put you at ease?

    or the biggy, were you just looking for reassurance that it's not that much of a problem and everything is under control so don't worry and why didn't Ben phone this afternoon?

    Keep the community informed.


    X Driver