• Switching over to Pure Planet

Hello!

im planning on moving over to Pure Planet from my current energy provider - and have already requested to switch.

My current policy, however, runs until the beginning of October. Is there anyway I can instruct Pure Planet to delay the switch over until then? I’ve heard the full ‘switching’ process takes about 6 weeks which would almost exactly coincide with my current expiry date, but I don’t want to get penalised for an early exit.

Any tips or insight wld be greatly appreciated :-)

Matt
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello!

im planning on moving over to Pure Planet from my current energy provider - and have already requested to switch.

My current policy, however, runs until the beginning of October. Is there anyway I can instruct Pure Planet to delay the switch over until then? I’ve heard the full ‘switching’ process takes about 6 weeks which would almost exactly coincide with my current expiry date, but I don’t want to get penalised for an early exit.

Any tips or insight wld be greatly appreciated :-)

Matt
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Mattmichaud10,
    Welcome to the community, under normal circumstances provided there are no hitches, a switch normally takes 17 days, however, under current regulations you are allowed to switch 42 days before the end of your contract without penalty. As you have your expiry date, count back from there, if you are too early you can cancel the switch, and reapply nearer the date.
    Hope this helps.
  • Hi Mattmichaud10,
    Welcome to the community, under normal circumstances provided there are no hitches, a switch normally takes 17 days, however, under current regulations you are allowed to switch 42 days before the end of your contract without penalty. As you have your expiry date, count back from there, if you are too early you can cancel the switch, and reapply nearer the date.
    Hope this helps.