• Home renovations

Good evening all!
    Whilst my home has been undergoing renovations (big renovations!) I’ve had the radiators off the walls since March and I currently have one electric socket as I’m still waiting for the plasterers to finish up. Hopefully everything will be done by next month but I fear this will affect my tarrif/rates. I’m hoping my account will just be credited and utilised in winter months when I may dip into the heating a bit more than usual. .
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good evening all!
    Whilst my home has been undergoing renovations (big renovations!) I’ve had the radiators off the walls since March and I currently have one electric socket as I’m still waiting for the plasterers to finish up. Hopefully everything will be done by next month but I fear this will affect my tarrif/rates. I’m hoping my account will just be credited and utilised in winter months when I may dip into the heating a bit more than usual. .
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Ladyg
    ​Fear not, your tariff won't be affected, and any unused credit will remain in your account for future use
  • Hi Ladyg
    ​Fear not, your tariff won't be affected, and any unused credit will remain in your account for future use

• hi Ladyg
    just continue to supply readings and if your statement balance is high you can always ask for a refund or reduce the dd, chances are though it won’t have made that much difference because you wouldn’t have used much heating anyway.
    The rate doesn’t vary unless pp change it for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyg View Post
    Good evening all!
  • hi Ladyg
    just continue to supply readings and if your statement balance is high you can always ask for a refund or reduce the dd, chances are though it won’t have made that much difference because you wouldn’t have used much heating anyway.
    The rate doesn’t vary unless pp change it for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyg View Post
    Good evening all!