• Isolator switch

Electrician informs me I need isolator switch installing before my electric works can proceed. How do I get this done with Pure Planet
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Electrician informs me I need isolator switch installing before my electric works can proceed. How do I get this done with Pure Planet
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi JaneR
    go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask there. Someone will get back to you to organise it. (replies not instant - 24 hrs)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneR View Post
    Electrician informs me I need isolator switch installing before my electric works can proceed. How do I get this done with Pure Planet
  • Hi JaneR
    go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask there. Someone will get back to you to organise it. (replies not instant - 24 hrs)

• Hi JaneR
    I forgot to add THIS link.
    You may find it cheaper to use your own electrician for the isolator, but they would still need to co-ordinate with the DNO as in theory the main fuse will need to be removed to fit the isolator.
  • Hi JaneR
    I forgot to add THIS link.
    You may find it cheaper to use your own electrician for the isolator, but they would still need to co-ordinate with the DNO as in theory the main fuse will need to be removed to fit the isolator.