• how do i pay the histrionic electric fee

i moved in March Because i received bill with other name.those days after i registration to pay previous fee。i can check amount in “your usage” 。but i can't pay the bill。
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • i moved in March Because i received bill with other name.those days after i registration to pay previous fee。i can check amount in “your usage” 。but i can't pay the bill。
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi yuyu
    Your post is a little unclear. I'm not sure whether you've moved away from Pure planet or moved into a property already supplied by Pure Planet. The advice would be different in each case.
    The part that is confusing me is that you say the bill has another name on it?

Anyway...
    Assuming you have a bill for a property which you occupied at the time, you can make a one-off payment, please have a look HERE (and below)

If you need to make a one-off payment, contact our Member Services team using either your Pure Planet app, at purepla.net or email us at assist@purepla.net and the collections team will be in contact to take the payment.

When you email make sure you give full details of name,address etc.

I'd normally crack a joke here about your histrionic electricity misbehaving but I just know it would be lost in translation (the movie).
    I don't work for Pure Planet
  • hi yuyu
    Your post is a little unclear. I'm not sure whether you've moved away from Pure planet or moved into a property already supplied by Pure Planet. The advice would be different in each case.
    The part that is confusing me is that you say the bill has another name on it?

Anyway...
    Assuming you have a bill for a property which you occupied at the time, you can make a one-off payment, please have a look HERE (and below)

If you need to make a one-off payment, contact our Member Services team using either your Pure Planet app, at purepla.net or email us at assist@purepla.net and the collections team will be in contact to take the payment.

When you email make sure you give full details of name,address etc.

I'd normally crack a joke here about your histrionic electricity misbehaving but I just know it would be lost in translation (the movie).
    I don't work for Pure Planet

• Do I take it you mean you know it's your bill but you can't can't pay it because it is not in your name?
    Or is it a normal statement instead of a final account?

Either way you could use Wattbot to message the team or as Woz says send an email.

Let us know if you get the problem solved.
  • Do I take it you mean you know it's your bill but you can't can't pay it because it is not in your name?
    Or is it a normal statement instead of a final account?

Either way you could use Wattbot to message the team or as Woz says send an email.

Let us know if you get the problem solved.

• thank u!
  • thank u!