• Lower than expected

I moved into my house in October 2018, and every time I've given a meter reading the app has told me that they are lower than expected, will I get some sort of refund for paying more than pure planet expected in advance? Just wondering if anyone else gets this message?
    Cheers
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I moved into my house in October 2018, and every time I've given a meter reading the app has told me that they are lower than expected, will I get some sort of refund for paying more than pure planet expected in advance? Just wondering if anyone else gets this message?
    Cheers
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Nice try NiceDynamite!
    ​Yes lots of people get this or the higher than message, the algorithm isn't great.
    That said, keep an eye on your balance on the statement long term, if it persistently increases you can always ask for a review of the DD.
    Oh, and if the balance goes really off track (higher) you can request a refund but don't forget the balance should sit at about one months ave payment when the DD has been paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceDynamite View Post
    I moved into my house in October 2018, and every time I've given a meter reading the app has told me that they are lower than expected, will I get some sort of refund for paying more than pure planet expected in advance? Just wondering if anyone else gets this message?
    Cheers
  • Nice try NiceDynamite!
    ​Yes lots of people get this or the higher than message, the algorithm isn't great.
    That said, keep an eye on your balance on the statement long term, if it persistently increases you can always ask for a review of the DD.
    Oh, and if the balance goes really off track (higher) you can request a refund but don't forget the balance should sit at about one months ave payment when the DD has been paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceDynamite View Post
    Cheers