• Bit confused advice please

Hello everyone,
    bit confused looking for reassurance, just signed up with pureplanet but I am a new house buyer without previous gas or electric and the only way I joined up thru a comparison web site switching supplier. Pureplanet doesn’t seem to have a button for New owners only for switching suppliers. Am I ok or have I missed something.

with thanks
    ​micmac
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello everyone,
    bit confused looking for reassurance, just signed up with pureplanet but I am a new house buyer without previous gas or electric and the only way I joined up thru a comparison web site switching supplier. Pureplanet doesn’t seem to have a button for New owners only for switching suppliers. Am I ok or have I missed something.

with thanks
    ​micmac
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi micmac
    It all depends if your new property's meters have been registered on the meter database.
    Is it a new new house or an old new house?
    Do you know who the current supplier is (pardon the pun)?
    If it's an old new house all will probably work OK.
    I presume you now have a login for the app or online? It should tell you that the switch is in progress.
    Have you read THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Micmac View Post
    Hello everyone,

with thanks
    ​micmac
  • hi micmac
    It all depends if your new property's meters have been registered on the meter database.
    Is it a new new house or an old new house?
    Do you know who the current supplier is (pardon the pun)?
    If it's an old new house all will probably work OK.
    I presume you now have a login for the app or online? It should tell you that the switch is in progress.
    Have you read THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Micmac View Post
    Hello everyone,

with thanks
    ​micmac