• Smart meters

Hi received a text msg saying that smart meters would be getting done in my area.
    But after clicking on link, my phone advised me that the link could be malicious.
    Anyone else had this?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi received a text msg saying that smart meters would be getting done in my area.
    But after clicking on link, my phone advised me that the link could be malicious.
    Anyone else had this?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Suds01 View Post
    Hi received a text msg saying that smart meters would be getting done in my area.
    Anyone else had this?
    Hi @Suds01
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    There's a thread about this issue over here.
    Ignore the link for now if you're seeing a security warning. I'm advising our Members to ring the phone number for Magnum instead, for now.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Suds01 View Post
    Anyone else had this?
    Hi @Suds01
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    There's a thread about this issue over here.
    Ignore the link for now if you're seeing a security warning. I'm advising our Members to ring the phone number for Magnum instead, for now.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hello @Suds01 and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

Smart meter installation is undertaken by Pure Planet, so if the text is not from them I would be inclined to ignore it.
  • Hello @Suds01 and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

Smart meter installation is undertaken by Pure Planet, so if the text is not from them I would be inclined to ignore it.

• Hey @Suds01

Your text would either be from Pure Planet or from our metering contractor, Magnum.

Did it display as being from either Pure or Magnum?
  • Hey @Suds01

Your text would either be from Pure Planet or from our metering contractor, Magnum.

Did it display as being from either Pure or Magnum?