• Required amended bill

I require an amended bill, the bill received for is not for the landlord as new tenants have moved in. Please can someone contact me in order to provide a correct bill.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I require an amended bill, the bill received for is not for the landlord as new tenants have moved in. Please can someone contact me in order to provide a correct bill.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @cjt and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

To get the attention of Pure Planet, from the app or web site select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain that you wish to change your monthly payments and you will get a response within 1 workings day.
  • Hello @cjt and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

To get the attention of Pure Planet, from the app or web site select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain that you wish to change your monthly payments and you will get a response within 1 workings day.