• Pure Planet Community spotlight August 2019 - Duppy

This month the Pure Planet Community spotlight shines on member @Duppy

Always welcoming, kind and supportive to other members, @Duppy has also been a super-helpful (and patient!) as part of our smart meter pilot.

Here he tells us a little bit more about himself.

Thanks for agreeing to take part in this month's spotlight @Duppy, and for being a top member of our community

Name:  Pure Planet Community spotlight on Duppy.png
Views: 130
Size:  288.5 KB

The community spotlight is a regular feature to find out a little bit more about who we are, what we like, and maybe what we don't like!

Other members who've taken part include @stephenrand @Angelabikerbabe @Scubaseahorse @Oakbank @Daspy @David j @MrSmart @Gwyndy plus many, many more!

If you'd like to take part in the community spotlight series, or you'd like to nominate a fellow member, send me or Nataly a DM anytime.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• This month the Pure Planet Community spotlight shines on member @Duppy

Always welcoming, kind and supportive to other members, @Duppy has also been a super-helpful (and patient!) as part of our smart meter pilot.

Here he tells us a little bit more about himself.

Thanks for agreeing to take part in this month's spotlight @Duppy, and for being a top member of our community

Name:  Pure Planet Community spotlight on Duppy.png
Views: 130
Size:  288.5 KB

The community spotlight is a regular feature to find out a little bit more about who we are, what we like, and maybe what we don't like!

Other members who've taken part include @stephenrand @Angelabikerbabe @Scubaseahorse @Oakbank @Daspy @David j @MrSmart @Gwyndy plus many, many more!

If you'd like to take part in the community spotlight series, or you'd like to nominate a fellow member, send me or Nataly a DM anytime.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Great Spotlight Duppy - I am also banned from ladder tasks after a fall some years ago - lived to tell the tale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Great Spotlight Duppy - I am also banned from ladder tasks after a fall some years ago - lived to tell the tale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Lovely read Duppy πŸ‘πŸ‘. Enjoyed that. How lucky looking so much younger than your years πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Lovely read Duppy πŸ‘πŸ‘. Enjoyed that. How lucky looking so much younger than your years πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi @Duppy,
    Nice to know more about you. Thanks for sharing that. I have a husband who looks much younger than his age, he says it's the result of having a young wife!! (I'm 12 years his junior) - what's your secret to youthfulness???
  • Hi @Duppy,
    Nice to know more about you. Thanks for sharing that. I have a husband who looks much younger than his age, he says it's the result of having a young wife!! (I'm 12 years his junior) - what's your secret to youthfulness???
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    Hi @Duppy,
    Hi Scubaseahorse,
    Thanks, I've never really thought about it, but you could have the answer, my wife is also 12 years my junior.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    Hi @Duppy,
    Hi Scubaseahorse,
    Thanks, I've never really thought about it, but you could have the answer, my wife is also 12 years my junior.
  • @Duppy, there you go. We've discovered an unknown secret πŸ€”πŸ˜‰
  • @Duppy, there you go. We've discovered an unknown secret πŸ€”πŸ˜‰
  • Great spotlight Duppy. Better to look younger than older, I think πŸ‘
  • Great spotlight Duppy. Better to look younger than older, I think πŸ‘