• Second property

I would like to set up a new Pure Planet account using the same email address for new rental property and pay with a new bank account.
    How do I do this?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I would like to set up a new Pure Planet account using the same email address for new rental property and pay with a new bank account.
    How do I do this?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

I think those people with this issue have one instance of the app installed, and then login and out of the two accounts using the two different email addresses as required.

Now that we can also access our accounts via the web, perhaps you could run one from your phone and one from the web? Another possibility to avoid login/logout is if you have a second device, such as a tablet or other phone.
  • I think those people with this issue have one instance of the app installed, and then login and out of the two accounts using the two different email addresses as required.

Now that we can also access our accounts via the web, perhaps you could run one from your phone and one from the web? Another possibility to avoid login/logout is if you have a second device, such as a tablet or other phone.

• Best Answer

I use one device, Roger (iPad) then created an additional BT email, so can just log in and out each month to submit my own readings for my property, followed by my parents readings for their property. Works well 👍👍👍
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I use one device, Roger (iPad) then created an additional BT email, so can just log in and out each month to submit my own readings for my property, followed by my parents readings for their property. Works well 👍👍👍

WALT WHITMAN

• Hello @rogerjones28 and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

I believe PP are working to develop the app to accommodate the situation you describe, but this feature is not available yet.

In the meantime the workaround is to create another account using a different email address.
    Last edited by Lenny; 16-08-19 at 15:08.
  • Hello @rogerjones28 and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

I believe PP are working to develop the app to accommodate the situation you describe, but this feature is not available yet.

In the meantime the workaround is to create another account using a different email address.

• How does that work with the app? I already have it downloaded and connected to my primary account? Can I download twice and run in parallel?
  • How does that work with the app? I already have it downloaded and connected to my primary account? Can I download twice and run in parallel?

• hi Lenny
    My preference for multiple accounts has been and still is to use more than one device, it's so much easier, and as you say having a PC login capability has made that even more viable.
    What needs solving to make the process even smoother is to get away from the necessity of the email only link to complete login.
    In fact there is now the ability to run 2 accounts from one PC by using two different browsers - Chrome and firefox for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I think those people with this issue have one instance of the app installed, and then login and out of the two accounts using the two different email addresses as required.

• hi Lenny
    My preference for multiple accounts has been and still is to use more than one device, it's so much easier, and as you say having a PC login capability has made that even more viable.
    What needs solving to make the process even smoother is to get away from the necessity of the email only link to complete login.
    In fact there is now the ability to run 2 accounts from one PC by using two different browsers - Chrome and firefox for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post

• Bev, you've named your ipad Roger?

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I use one device, Roger (iPad) then created an additional BT email, so can just log in and out each month to submit my own readings for my property, followed by my parents readings for their property. Works well ���������������� �
    Last edited by woz; 18-08-19 at 00:46.
  • Bev, you've named your ipad Roger?

I use one device, Roger (iPad) then created an additional BT email, so can just log in and out each month to submit my own readings for my property, followed by my parents readings for their property. Works well ���������������� �

• Yeah, why not?! 😂😂😂😂, Trust you Wozeeta 🙄😉, must improve my comma usage 👍😁

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yeah, why not?! 😂😂😂😂, Trust you Wozeeta 🙄😉, must improve my comma usage 👍😁

WALT WHITMAN

• haha. Sorry Bev couldn't resist!
    ​That's mild compared with what I called my ipad...(seriously!)
    Yeah, why not?! ���������������� �������, Trust you Wozeeta ������������, must improve my comma usage ������������
    Last edited by woz; 18-08-19 at 21:57.
  • haha. Sorry Bev couldn't resist!
    Yeah, why not?! ���������������� �������, Trust you Wozeeta ������������, must improve my comma usage ������������

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    haha. Sorry Bev couldn't resist!

I can think of many names, sub names etc, for Woz.

But if you needed 2 accounts would you need two Ipads (or apps) or just 2 email accounts?? Or would it be easier to open PP in your browser?

X Driver (trying to be sensible)
    haha. Sorry Bev couldn't resist!

But if you needed 2 accounts would you need two Ipads (or apps) or just 2 email accounts?? Or would it be easier to open PP in your browser?

• hi X
    Any combination you like (but not the sub names for woz, and most of yours won't be as bad as what I named my ipad)
    Whatever you do you need a unique email for each property/account.

(Soggy) Bev is happy to log in and out for each using one device. Perfectly do-able.
    I would prefer using either 2 devices or one device & one PC, or one PC with two browsers, etc as I don't like the faff of logging in and out, but each to their own.
    So you don't need 2 devices, it can be done on one by logging out and back in.
    There are however 2 major caveats:
    Whatever device you use you need to somehow access both login mails (the login mail could be forwarded to the device with one email account if necessary)
    You can't use app and browser on one device, because when you get the login mail if you have the app on that device you can't easily force the link to open a browser window instead (without deleting the app!). I've persistently moaned about this it's ridiculous. You should now have the option on a device.
    ​woz (not trying to be sensible, what fun is that?)
    Quote Originally Posted by X Driver View Post

• hi X
    Any combination you like (but not the sub names for woz, and most of yours won't be as bad as what I named my ipad)
    Whatever you do you need a unique email for each property/account.

(Soggy) Bev is happy to log in and out for each using one device. Perfectly do-able.
    I would prefer using either 2 devices or one device & one PC, or one PC with two browsers, etc as I don't like the faff of logging in and out, but each to their own.
    There are however 2 major caveats:
    Whatever device you use you need to somehow access both login mails (the login mail could be forwarded to the device with one email account if necessary)
    You can't use app and browser on one device, because when you get the login mail if you have the app on that device you can't easily force the link to open a browser window instead (without deleting the app!). I've persistently moaned about this it's ridiculous. You should now have the option on a device.
    ​woz (not trying to be sensible, what fun is that?)
    Quote Originally Posted by X Driver View Post

I do log out when using a browser on a PC but I didn't realise that you can log out of the app, for some reason I thought it was part of the setup after downloading the app from playstore.

X Driver (learning something new everyday)

I do log out when using a browser on a PC but I didn't realise that you can log out of the app, for some reason I thought it was part of the setup after downloading the app from playstore.

X Driver (learning something new everyday)