• More switching issues

I recently tried to switch via a price comparison site and the ball started rolling, but then it was cancelled as there was an outstanding balance with my previous supplier. After clearing the balance I tried to go back to PP to restart the switch, but there is no way to do this. It asks me to create an account to get a quote, but I already have an account so it won't let me; it thinks I'm still midway through switching.

I went to the bot who eventually suggested I message the team, which I did. I've just received a text saying the team has left me a message and there was a link to the message. When I click the link it just takes me back to the bot. I've looked everywhere on the app and on the website but can't see the message from the team I'm supposed to have received.

Please can someone help as I'd like to switch ASAP. Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I recently tried to switch via a price comparison site and the ball started rolling, but then it was cancelled as there was an outstanding balance with my previous supplier. After clearing the balance I tried to go back to PP to restart the switch, but there is no way to do this. It asks me to create an account to get a quote, but I already have an account so it won't let me; it thinks I'm still midway through switching.

I went to the bot who eventually suggested I message the team, which I did. I've just received a text saying the team has left me a message and there was a link to the message. When I click the link it just takes me back to the bot. I've looked everywhere on the app and on the website but can't see the message from the team I'm supposed to have received.

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by od017 View Post
    I recently tried to switch via a price comparison site and the ball started rolling, but then it was cancelled as there was an outstanding balance with my previous supplier. After clearing the balance I tried to go back to PP to restart the switch, but there is no way to do this. It asks me to create an account to get a quote, but I already have an account so it won't let me; it thinks I'm still midway through switching.

Hi @od017
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    Looks like it's all sorted and you'll be on supply from early September?
    Hope all is OK.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by od017 View Post

Hi @od017
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    Looks like it's all sorted and you'll be on supply from early September?
    Hope all is OK.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• When the link took you to Wattbot, did you open the bot?. Open Wattbot, your questions and answers should be there
  • When the link took you to Wattbot, did you open the bot?. Open Wattbot, your questions and answers should be there

• hi od017
    ​My guess is your switch will be underway, but either way I'm sure someone from PP will be along here to update you.
    In the meanwhile log out of the app and back in again and see if the wattbot message appears. If not that needs looking into.(wattbot has been poorly so maybe not fully recovered?)
  • hi od017
    ​My guess is your switch will be underway, but either way I'm sure someone from PP will be along here to update you.
    In the meanwhile log out of the app and back in again and see if the wattbot message appears. If not that needs looking into.(wattbot has been poorly so maybe not fully recovered?)