• Moving house

I have notified you am moved and want to send the closing meters reading my phone app wont let me ?? I want a new address supply can you assist asap
  • I have notified you am moved and want to send the closing meters reading my phone app wont let me ?? I want a new address supply can you assist asap

• hi Carito
    Can you say what's happening when you try to send?
    Is wattbot not working? Use wattbot, type message the team, and send your readings with a message.
    Wattbot has been poorly but now better, if it still doesn't work (it should) can you post back?

You'll need to switch into PP at your new property, once your account is reset or use a price comparison website or referral if you wish (£).

Quote Originally Posted by Carito View Post
    I have notified you am moved and want to send the closing meters reading my phone app wont let me ?? I want a new address supply can you assist asap
  • hi Carito
    Can you say what's happening when you try to send?
    Is wattbot not working? Use wattbot, type message the team, and send your readings with a message.
    Wattbot has been poorly but now better, if it still doesn't work (it should) can you post back?

You'll need to switch into PP at your new property, once your account is reset or use a price comparison website or referral if you wish (£).

Quote Originally Posted by Carito View Post