• Jumpin' Jack Flash...it's a (question about)...

gas gas gas....(well it was either that or a joke about flatulence)

If a PP customer has gas and electric but switches their electric only to another provider, does the gas account continue?
    I have asked because you can't get a quote for gas only but I assume that once you are the supplier under the license terms I don't see how you could (or even would want to) "force" the customer to leave.

Tap below to see the best answer
  • gas gas gas....(well it was either that or a joke about flatulence)

If a PP customer has gas and electric but switches their electric only to another provider, does the gas account continue?
    I have asked because you can't get a quote for gas only but I assume that once you are the supplier under the license terms I don't see how you could (or even would want to) "force" the customer to leave.

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

LOVE the thread title

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post

Yep, in this case their gas would remain on supply with us

Though as you noted people can only switch to PP with dual-fuel or electricity-only.

More often than not people keep their fuels together with one supplier
  • LOVE the thread title

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post

Yep, in this case their gas would remain on supply with us

Though as you noted people can only switch to PP with dual-fuel or electricity-only.

More often than not people keep their fuels together with one supplier

• I like flatulence jokes 😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I like flatulence jokes 😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• I know....I know....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I like flatulence jokes ���������������� �������
  • I know....I know....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I like flatulence jokes ���������������� �������

• I am glad fart jokes are ok. Cookability.
  • I am glad fart jokes are ok. Cookability.