• Final meter readings

I am trying to submit final meter readings as we have moved out.
    The house has been empty for a while so the readings do not tally with what our planet estimated us to use.

It will not let me submit the final readings.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can submit these?

Many thanks,

Karen
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am trying to submit final meter readings as we have moved out.
    The house has been empty for a while so the readings do not tally with what our planet estimated us to use.

It will not let me submit the final readings.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can submit these?

Many thanks,

Karen
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Karen

Did you try opening the app, going to the three little bars top right hand corner, click there, then select account? There's a box there to use when you move. If you haven't done that, it would be worth a try.

Otherwise select Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days. Wattbot is offline right now, but should be back soon.

Hope you can get it sorted
    Stephen
  • Hi Karen

Did you try opening the app, going to the three little bars top right hand corner, click there, then select account? There's a box there to use when you move. If you haven't done that, it would be worth a try.

Otherwise select Help, choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days. Wattbot is offline right now, but should be back soon.

Hope you can get it sorted
    Stephen