• Amazon vouchers

Have become a Pure Planet customer having followed referral from a friend. I have received my £50 Amazon voucher, but my friend has not received hers (the offer was £50 each in vouchers upto 31.07.2019). Are the vouchers issued at the same time?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Have become a Pure Planet customer having followed referral from a friend. I have received my £50 Amazon voucher, but my friend has not received hers (the offer was £50 each in vouchers upto 31.07.2019). Are the vouchers issued at the same time?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi bclass
    vouchers are usually issued a couple of days or so after you've switched, I don't think all are processed at the same time, so you can't rely on that as a reference; ask your friend to check emails give it 3 or 4 days after your switch date, if still no voucher if friend goes to wattbot and types where is my amazon voucher the bot will guide them through.

Quote Originally Posted by bclass View Post
    Have become a Pure Planet customer having followed referral from a friend. I have received my £50 Amazon voucher, but my friend has not received hers (the offer was £50 each in vouchers upto 31.07.2019). Are the vouchers issued at the same time?
  • hi bclass
    vouchers are usually issued a couple of days or so after you've switched, I don't think all are processed at the same time, so you can't rely on that as a reference; ask your friend to check emails give it 3 or 4 days after your switch date, if still no voucher if friend goes to wattbot and types where is my amazon voucher the bot will guide them through.

Quote Originally Posted by bclass View Post

• I still await my amazon voucher despite my score card stating that it has been emailed. It has not been received yet
  • I still await my amazon voucher despite my score card stating that it has been emailed. It has not been received yet

• Hey @Brian Alexander
    @woz's advice is spot on - if you still haven't received your voucher after a few days (also worth checking your spam/junk folder) just type "where's my amazon voucher" to WattBot and follow the steps
  • Hey @Brian Alexander
    @woz's advice is spot on - if you still haven't received your voucher after a few days (also worth checking your spam/junk folder) just type "where's my amazon voucher" to WattBot and follow the steps