• Latest Statement Aug 2019

Hi Planeteers,

Just had my latest statement and my annual gas is predicted to be 1,117,361Kw I can't wait to see the new DD amount.

I know it's from somebody (I blame Wattbot) putting an extra digit on my final reading for my old gas meter on the reading history page but it made me laugh.

I think Wattbot also stopped my smart gas meter sending it's reading this month.

Technology or Brexit?

X Driver
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi Planeteers,

Just had my latest statement and my annual gas is predicted to be 1,117,361Kw I can't wait to see the new DD amount.

I know it's from somebody (I blame Wattbot) putting an extra digit on my final reading for my old gas meter on the reading history page but it made me laugh.

I think Wattbot also stopped my smart gas meter sending it's reading this month.

Technology or Brexit?

X Driver
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

The problem is, I now realise, that you were in cubic feet (x100) now you're in cubic metres.
    ​Hopefully your account will be updated to reflect that or you're going to get some interesting bills
    Quote Originally Posted by X Driver View Post
    Do you think Wattbot is a 2 finger typist? Was that what his operation was for to double his typing speed?

Thinking about it, it should have been picked up because the old gas meters are only 4 digit and somehow I got a 5 digit reading unless which meant I had use 45,000 100 cubic feet of gas in 28 days.

X (do you like the new short name?)
  • The problem is, I now realise, that you were in cubic feet (x100) now you're in cubic metres.
    ​Hopefully your account will be updated to reflect that or you're going to get some interesting bills
    Do you think Wattbot is a 2 finger typist? Was that what his operation was for to double his typing speed?

Thinking about it, it should have been picked up because the old gas meters are only 4 digit and somehow I got a 5 digit reading unless which meant I had use 45,000 100 cubic feet of gas in 28 days.

• And i thought i was a high user....
  • And i thought i was a high user....

• I hope that's 2 extra digits not 1...
    Hi Planeteers,

Technology or Brexit?

X Driver
  • I hope that's 2 extra digits not 1...
    Hi Planeteers,

Technology or Brexit?

X Driver

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I hope that's 2 extra digits not 1...

I hope that's 2 extra digits not 1...

• Quote Originally Posted by X Driver View Post
    I thought you were just being friendly 😘🤣
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by X Driver View Post
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Always friendly 😂

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    The problem is, I now realise, that you were in cubic feet (x100) now you're in cubic metres.
    See what happens when you covert from imperial to metric? I blame Betrix. 😁
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Always friendly 😂

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    See what happens when you covert from imperial to metric? I blame Betrix. 😁

• I keep getting emails promising me increased volume, do they count?
    Always friendly ������

- - - Updated - - -

See what happens when you covert from imperial to metric? I blame Betrix. ������
  • I keep getting emails promising me increased volume, do they count?
    Always friendly ������

- - - Updated - - -

See what happens when you covert from imperial to metric? I blame Betrix. ������

I keep getting emails promising me increased volume, do they count?

What to turn your volume up to 11?
    I keep getting emails promising me increased volume, do they count?

• Metaphorically speaking, yes....
    better move on before Bev sees this...
  • Metaphorically speaking, yes....
    better move on before Bev sees this...

• I was going to say kind things about how Wattbot had corrected my Gas history but he has now altered it back, must have read my posts.

X Driver (I was XP Driver but somebody took the P hence only X)
  • I was going to say kind things about how Wattbot had corrected my Gas history but he has now altered it back, must have read my posts.

X Driver (I was XP Driver but somebody took the P hence only X)

• Just a quick update.

Appears there may have been a bug in the system and I have been issued an amended account.

I have of course kept the PDF that shows "£33,751 per year for your carbon offset gas" and "Estimated Annual Usage . . . . 1,117,361kWh"

All good fun!

X Driver
  • Just a quick update.

Appears there may have been a bug in the system and I have been issued an amended account.

I have of course kept the PDF that shows "£33,751 per year for your carbon offset gas" and "Estimated Annual Usage . . . . 1,117,361kWh"

All good fun!

X Driver