• Update on my account

Hi We’ve been I haven’t had an update on my account following the last communication from yourselves.

Please provide an update.
  • Hi We’ve been I haven’t had an update on my account following the last communication from yourselves.

• Hi Linda
    Just to explain -

When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers. Many of them are willing to be helpful, but they can't deal with your account specific questions.

To talk to Pure Planet, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi Linda
    Just to explain -

When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet, but to your fellow customers. Many of them are willing to be helpful, but they can't deal with your account specific questions.

To talk to Pure Planet, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen

• hi Linda
    the community (of customers like yourself) don't have access to your account, or any communication you may have had so I'm having to guess what you mean.
    As this sounds like it might be account specific,if you need your DD amount changing or there is some billing issue you need to go to help, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask your question (try and give a little detail when you ask it will help). Replies within 24 hours.
    and...Is there anything the community can help you with?

Quote Originally Posted by LindaHillaire View Post
    Hi We’ve been I haven’t had an update on my account following the last communication from yourselves.

• hi Linda
    the community (of customers like yourself) don't have access to your account, or any communication you may have had so I'm having to guess what you mean.
    As this sounds like it might be account specific,if you need your DD amount changing or there is some billing issue you need to go to help, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask your question (try and give a little detail when you ask it will help). Replies within 24 hours.
    and...Is there anything the community can help you with?

Quote Originally Posted by LindaHillaire View Post

• Just a thought but if you are waiting for your direct debits to be automatically checked and changed which Pure Planet say they do every 6 months, then I got told yesterday that they have a backlog. They are about 80% of the way through it and are working hard to catch up.

If its something else then @woz above is (as usual) correct
  • Just a thought but if you are waiting for your direct debits to be automatically checked and changed which Pure Planet say they do every 6 months, then I got told yesterday that they have a backlog. They are about 80% of the way through it and are working hard to catch up.

• erika, sadly my guess-o-scope and retrospectoscope (that's the one that tells you what you should have done at the time) are prone to erroneous readings...
    About the 6 monthly review, I was just wondering isn't it obvious from you statement balance and whether the payments cover the usage and whether you're on track or not? I appreciate that you want to see it in writing, but I always think of that as an extra since the info is effectively already there? Or is it a case of PP calculating what a new payment should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika123 View Post
    Just a thought but if you are waiting for your direct debits to be automatically checked and changed which Pure Planet say they do every 6 months, then I got told yesterday that they have a backlog. They are about 80% of the way through it and are working hard to catch up.

• erika, sadly my guess-o-scope and retrospectoscope (that's the one that tells you what you should have done at the time) are prone to erroneous readings...
    About the 6 monthly review, I was just wondering isn't it obvious from you statement balance and whether the payments cover the usage and whether you're on track or not? I appreciate that you want to see it in writing, but I always think of that as an extra since the info is effectively already there? Or is it a case of PP calculating what a new payment should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika123 View Post
    Just a thought but if you are waiting for your direct debits to be automatically checked and changed which Pure Planet say they do every 6 months, then I got told yesterday that they have a backlog. They are about 80% of the way through it and are working hard to catch up.