• Smart meters

Hello, I am looking for some help in getting a smart meter. The one we have at the moment does not seem to work and was not supplied by pure planet.

I am wanting to claim a refund of our in credit account but cannot do so without a meter reading. Can anybody please give me advice on how to have pure planet install a meter.

Thank you,

Richard
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I am looking for some help in getting a smart meter. The one we have at the moment does not seem to work and was not supplied by pure planet.

I am wanting to claim a refund of our in credit account but cannot do so without a meter reading. Can anybody please give me advice on how to have pure planet install a meter.

Thank you,

Richard
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi 8ra4827

​Richard you can register your interest HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ra4827 View Post
    Hello, I am looking for some help in getting a smart meter. The one we have at the moment does not seem to work and was not supplied by pure planet.

Thank you,

Richard
  • hi 8ra4827

​Richard you can register your interest HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ra4827 View Post

Thank you,

Richard

• Hi 8ra4827,
    What type of meter do you have at the moment if it is the old style non smart meter you can apply via the link woz posted, if it's a smart meter, that will not be changed but upgraded so that it will work with PP, but that is some months away.
    Have you been sending meter readings each month, you need to do this to ensure your statement is as accurate as possible. Here is a link giving more information about smart meters
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...and-other-FAQs
  • Hi 8ra4827,
    What type of meter do you have at the moment if it is the old style non smart meter you can apply via the link woz posted, if it's a smart meter, that will not be changed but upgraded so that it will work with PP, but that is some months away.
    Have you been sending meter readings each month, you need to do this to ensure your statement is as accurate as possible. Here is a link giving more information about smart meters
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...and-other-FAQs