• Referal

We just signed up but a friend referred us and my husband didn’t give the referral details we’ve not actually given first meter reading or officially switched over can we still receive the £50 friends referral
  • We just signed up but a friend referred us and my husband didn’t give the referral details we’ve not actually given first meter reading or officially switched over can we still receive the £50 friends referral

• hi victoire
    ​You can but ask, but I'd ask your question privately on wattbot, for obvious reasons. Type "message the team" and explain, give your friends referral link and details and ask there.
    ​If you're still in the cooling off period I think there's a good chance but that's my opinion not that of PP
  • hi victoire
    ​You can but ask, but I'd ask your question privately on wattbot, for obvious reasons. Type "message the team" and explain, give your friends referral link and details and ask there.
    ​If you're still in the cooling off period I think there's a good chance but that's my opinion not that of PP