• Direct debit account details change

How do I change the bank account details for my direct debit?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I change the bank account details for my direct debit?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, if you go to the app, click on the 3 lines at the top, then on balance and payments. Scroll down to change payment details.
  • Hi, if you go to the app, click on the 3 lines at the top, then on balance and payments. Scroll down to change payment details.

• According to my calculations I am not paying enough to cover my gas,electric use.Please amend the payments to suit.
  • According to my calculations I am not paying enough to cover my gas,electric use.Please amend the payments to suit.

• Quote Originally Posted by Nichollspj View Post
    According to my calculations I am not paying enough to cover my gas,electric use.Please amend the payments to suit.
    Hi there
    I've had a look at your posts, and you have been asking this question for over a year. What makes it more confusing is that it seems that when PP looked at your account they reduced your payments. So there's something strange going on. I wonder if you have seen any of the answers to your previous posts?

When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

I'll send you this answer by direct message, and also alert a Pure Planet staff member to see if you can get things sorted out at last

Regards
    Stephen
    According to my calculations I am not paying enough to cover my gas,electric use.Please amend the payments to suit.
    Hi there
    I've had a look at your posts, and you have been asking this question for over a year. What makes it more confusing is that it seems that when PP looked at your account they reduced your payments. So there's something strange going on. I wonder if you have seen any of the answers to your previous posts?

When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

I'll send you this answer by direct message, and also alert a Pure Planet staff member to see if you can get things sorted out at last

Regards
    Stephen

• hi Nichollspj
    may I ask, given your previous posts have you completed the Priority Services section of the app, it's under accounts.
    It would be helpful for all if you could post back to confirm you're seeing replies?
    regards
    w
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichollspj View Post
  • hi Nichollspj
    may I ask, given your previous posts have you completed the Priority Services section of the app, it's under accounts.
    It would be helpful for all if you could post back to confirm you're seeing replies?
    regards
    w

• Nichollspj.Failure to correct payments causing huge overdraft

I have been a member for over 12 months but have never had my payments corrected to pay my under payments resulting in a huge debt !
  • I have been a member for over 12 months but have never had my payments corrected to pay my under payments resulting in a huge debt !

• Hey @Nichollspj

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members, and helps make sure you see all the replies

Our Payments team tried to contact you via phone and email in May. I've passed this on to them so they try and get in touch with you again. If you could look out for their phone calls and emails that'd be great so they can help get this sorted in a way that works for you.

Of course if you have any other questions for the Community you can ask them by clicking 'reply +' below, which keeps everything in one place
  • Hey @Nichollspj

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members, and helps make sure you see all the replies

Our Payments team tried to contact you via phone and email in May. I've passed this on to them so they try and get in touch with you again. If you could look out for their phone calls and emails that'd be great so they can help get this sorted in a way that works for you.

Of course if you have any other questions for the Community you can ask them by clicking 'reply +' below, which keeps everything in one place

• Contact details

Is it possible you could send me a telephone number to contact your team, I see you quoted a previous post of mine saying they had been in touch. I have had no email or missed calls, please can you advise further.

Regards,

Peter Nicholls
  • Is it possible you could send me a telephone number to contact your team, I see you quoted a previous post of mine saying they had been in touch. I have had no email or missed calls, please can you advise further.

Regards,

Peter Nicholls

• Hi there are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will
  • Hi there are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team'
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Is it possible you could send me a telephone number to contact your team, I see you quoted a previous post of mine saying they had been in touch. I have had no email or missed calls, please can you advise further.

Regards,

Peter Nicholls
    Hi Peter @Nichollspj

Staff member Nataly posted yesterday in reply to you "Our Payments team tried to contact you via phone and email in May. I've passed this on to them so they try and get in touch with you again. If you could look out for their phone calls and emails that'd be great so they can help get this sorted in a way that works for you."

Hope you make contact soon. Hope you got my direct message yesterday...

Stephen

Regards,

Peter Nicholls
    Hi Peter @Nichollspj

Staff member Nataly posted yesterday in reply to you "Our Payments team tried to contact you via phone and email in May. I've passed this on to them so they try and get in touch with you again. If you could look out for their phone calls and emails that'd be great so they can help get this sorted in a way that works for you."

Hope you make contact soon. Hope you got my direct message yesterday...

Stephen

• hi Peter
    ​may I ask have you been sending in regular meter readings?
    I have been a member for over 12 months but have never had my payments corrected to pay my under payments resulting in a huge debt !
  • hi Peter
    ​may I ask have you been sending in regular meter readings?

• Hello Woz, yes I have! The fact that it’s exceptionally difficult to speak with anyone within the organisation makes it a very frustrating process!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Stephen,

I’m getting no messages, please either call me or email me as soon as possible.
  • Hello Woz, yes I have! The fact that it’s exceptionally difficult to speak with anyone within the organisation makes it a very frustrating process!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Stephen,

Hello Woz, yes I have! The fact that it’s exceptionally difficult to speak with anyone within the organisation makes it a very frustrating process!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Stephen,

Nataly (staff member) assures me Pure Planet are trying to contact you by phone and email. They must have the right email address, because that's what is used to register the account.

You haven't replied to my direct message - have you seen it? If you click on the three little bars top right hand corner when you are in the community, you will get a drop-down menu, and near the bottom of that you will see 'unread messages'. Click on that.

You should find messages from myself and Nataly - reply to her and make sure they have the right telephone number for you. Reply to me just so I know you've found your Inbox.

Best wishes
    Stephen
    Hello Woz, yes I have! The fact that it’s exceptionally difficult to speak with anyone within the organisation makes it a very frustrating process!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Stephen,

Nataly (staff member) assures me Pure Planet are trying to contact you by phone and email. They must have the right email address, because that's what is used to register the account.

You haven't replied to my direct message - have you seen it? If you click on the three little bars top right hand corner when you are in the community, you will get a drop-down menu, and near the bottom of that you will see 'unread messages'. Click on that.

You should find messages from myself and Nataly - reply to her and make sure they have the right telephone number for you. Reply to me just so I know you've found your Inbox.

Best wishes
    Stephen

• hi Peter
    Click on THIS then on the left you'll see INBOX for your messages.
    Is your email working normally? If you aren't getting the emails from PP and they are not in spam or some other location I suggest when you reply to one of the messages that you confirm your email address.
  • hi Peter
    Click on THIS then on the left you'll see INBOX for your messages.
    Is your email working normally? If you aren't getting the emails from PP and they are not in spam or some other location I suggest when you reply to one of the messages that you confirm your email address.