• Void Bill for a managed Property

Dear Sir / Madam,

I work for a Lettings Agent and I need to talk to someone at Pure Planet about organising an accurate bill for a period when a property was empty. This is the only way I can make contact which is extremely frustrating !!!!!!!!
    Could someone please make contact with me urgently. Obviously this will be via email so I can send accurate meter readings to you.
    I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Dear Sir / Madam,

I work for a Lettings Agent and I need to talk to someone at Pure Planet about organising an accurate bill for a period when a property was empty. This is the only way I can make contact which is extremely frustrating !!!!!!!!
    Could someone please make contact with me urgently. Obviously this will be via email so I can send accurate meter readings to you.
    I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, you're talking to other customers on this forum.

PP dont have call centres , it is an app-based company.

You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, you're talking to other customers on this forum.

PP dont have call centres , it is an app-based company.

You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.