• switching to Pure planet

Hi I understand from my previous supplier that our plan with them ends on the 3rd Oct. Would it be better if I do the switch nearer the time? As currently it says the switch will be complete in 17 days and my first payment is 1st Sept!

Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I understand from my previous supplier that our plan with them ends on the 3rd Oct. Would it be better if I do the switch nearer the time? As currently it says the switch will be complete in 17 days and my first payment is 1st Sept!

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by mightyreal View Post
    Hi I understand from my previous supplier that our plan with them ends on the 3rd Oct. Would it be better if I do the switch nearer the time? As currently it says the switch will be complete in 17 days and my first payment is 1st Sept!

Have they said if there will be exit fees? The rules are you can switch without fees in the last 49 days of your fixed term contract, you only have 2 more days to go, (if my maths is right) so a switch in 17 days will put you well within the last 49 day period.

Don't let the fob you off.
  • Quote Originally Posted by mightyreal View Post

Have they said if there will be exit fees? The rules are you can switch without fees in the last 49 days of your fixed term contract, you only have 2 more days to go, (if my maths is right) so a switch in 17 days will put you well within the last 49 day period.

Don't let the fob you off.