• Final bill not received and direct debits continues

Recently switched away from Pure Planet and I still haven’t received my final bill and the direct debits are continuing.

Does anyone one know if I will receive it as I think I would be due a refund instead of making a payment?

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Recently switched away from Pure Planet and I still haven’t received my final bill and the direct debits are continuing.

Does anyone one know if I will receive it as I think I would be due a refund instead of making a payment?

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.
  • Hi
    A swich normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete.

Once the switch has completed, PP will issue your final bill and if you're in credit, they will refund you.
    Don't cancel your DD, because they won't be able to refund you then.

• Thanks Angela, so strictly speaking I have another week or so... will hold off for now.
  • Thanks Angela, so strictly speaking I have another week or so... will hold off for now.

• Hi, just FYI, I've been in the same situation as you - my final bill was not sent after 6 weeks and the direct debits were continuing. So, I placed my query on this board (see my post a few below yours) and had a couple of replies from Woz & Nataly and my enquiry was sent to the customer relations team. Within a few days, I received by final bill and I have now also received my refund. Hope it goes smoothly for you as well.
  • Hi, just FYI, I've been in the same situation as you - my final bill was not sent after 6 weeks and the direct debits were continuing. So, I placed my query on this board (see my post a few below yours) and had a couple of replies from Woz & Nataly and my enquiry was sent to the customer relations team. Within a few days, I received by final bill and I have now also received my refund. Hope it goes smoothly for you as well.

• Hey @hschhatwal

Great to hear this was sorted quickly for you
    Nice one for letting the Community know!
  • Hey @hschhatwal

Great to hear this was sorted quickly for you
    Nice one for letting the Community know!